Page 23 of 301 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Haha, that would be too funny. I hope they don't make Emma completely lose her cool and want Scott back only to be rejected by him. I want her to come in strong and leave the issue strong. She is the Imperial Black Empress of the Hellfire Club and she should be regal when she deals with the two supplicants asking for help from her.
    I agree. I want Emma and Scott to eventually move on and I'd love it if they were able to still be friends and call on each other for help if needed. With the vast resources Emma has gained, it never hurts to add more. Being on good terms with both Scott and Logan would do her well.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    I agree. I want Emma and Scott to eventually move on and I'd love it if they were able to still be friends and call on each other for help if needed. With the vast resources Emma has gained, it never hurts to add more. Being on good terms with both Scott and Logan would do her well.
    It looks like Uncanny 11 is going to go in a really depressing direction. If Scott and Logan are that desperate I can't see them not asking Emma for help since she is the only one of the former core who is around to even help them. I guess it depends on the writers, but Uncanny 11 paints a pretty bleak picture for all mutants.

Incredible Member

Yes. Banshee.

It looks like Uncanny 11 is going to go in a really depressing direction. If Scott and Logan are that desperate I can't see them not asking Emma for help since she is the only one of the former core who is around to even help them. I guess it depends on the writers, but Uncanny 11 paints a pretty bleak picture for all mutants.
    Unfortunately so.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    This would be ideal but I have really low expectations about their relationship if there is any going forward. I mean, Marvel prefers to alter really or kill exes rather than have them interact after the fact. Is like no writer has ever had an amicable break up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    That black costume just doesn't look right.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyLookingSort View Post
    That black costume just doesn't look right.
    I think its the reddish tint.

All-New Member

nah, its the black, this is now the forth or fifth time theyve tried to shift her into black. they need to step off. they want something different? go the anka route and only put her in couture. make her battle suit non revealing but reminiscent of her other costumes. anka has tonnes to choose from, use em

Quote Originally Posted by psionic View Post
    nah, its the black, this is now the forth or fifth time theyve tried to shift her into black. they need to step off. they want something different? go the anka route and only put her in couture. make her battle suit non revealing but reminiscent of her other costumes. anka has tonnes to choose from, use em
    It's the third time, if you count the short-lived black costume during Utopia.

Personally, the color is no big deal for me, I am fine with both. Or neither.
    The design of the costume is a much bigger issue, not really a fan of the current one, even if it's not the worst. Would be great to get some Anka works instead.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I think Emma might also turn out to be an antagonist; the solicits talk about the MLF opposing Scott and Logan being led by a former X-Man.

mmm the hair looks funny... and the reddish colour looks funny too...many thanks for sharing! :-)
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I think the black outfit looks good on her. Then again, anything looks good on Emma Frost. She's just that powerful.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    I think Emma might also turn out to be an antagonist; the solicits talk about the MLF opposing Scott and Logan being led by a former X-Man.
    She could be an antagonist, but I doubt it will be related to MLF. She just returned to the Hellfire Club, a little too soon to move her over to MLF. So will likely be another former X-Man.

To my knowledge, the former X-man that is leading the MLF is Kwannon. I believe it's in one of the solicits.

As for Emma wearing black, I dig it. For now. I don't want her to be in black permanently.