Page 230 of 301 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 4503

So do you think Adrienne was brought back and if so, how does Emma feel about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So do you think Adrienne was brought back and if so, how does Emma feel about that?
    Very good point indeed...and if not yet she will...

Also about the Hellions and other dead students
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Very good point indeed...and if not yet she will...

Also about the Hellions and other dead students
    I was thinking about this too in the HoX spoiler thread, that if the Hellions were to get resurrected how would Emma react and most importantly how would they react to her. It opens up a lot of story telling opportunities for Emma in future stories which is actually quite exciting
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Emma sold out in my lcs within hours they have to reorder I got the last one when I went to pick up my issue
    Attached Images Attached Images

The new Professor X sounds like a male version of Emma ... lol.

BANNED

He dresses better than her too.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma sold out in my lcs within hours they have to reorder I got the last one when I went to pick up my issue
    Ooof lucky you!

I thought about the Adrianne thing too. Especially with the mention of Synch.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Ooof lucky you!

I thought about the Adrianne thing too. Especially with the mention of Synch.
    Negasonic teenage war head needs to get her precog powers back and Frost students must unite

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Lol Shaw is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Lol Shaw is a joke
    How many times has he tried to smash her in diamond form now?

I wonder how he gets in the Hellfire Trading Company business. Xavier and Emma are bffs now, plus he has already lost his Hellfire throne so they could just tell him to go to hell now.

With how connected Emma's becoming in the new mutant nation, his ego must be all over the floor. Hell, what if Emma specifically requested for him to be her lacky/inferior?

BANNED

Where did you find those?

How many times has he tried to smash her in diamond form now?

I wonder how he gets in the Hellfire Trading Company business. Xavier and Emma are bffs now, plus he has already lost his Hellfire throne so they could just tell him to go to hell now.
    Perhaps they need his shipping contacts or something so he is able to weasel his way in again. I think with all the villains being granted amnesty that part of the arrangement is to have them act in the best interests of Krakoa in some way. Obviously Emma is sharing control of the Hellfire Club with him, or they are co-leading it, with each handling different parts of the operations. But yeah, I think Emma is a strong part of Krakoa than Shaw, technically at this point Emma is the Krakoan Secretary of State who handles trade negotiations with the countries of the world. Shaw might be trying to undermine her authority with his control over the shipping and Emma decided to fund her own shipping via Kitty, Storm, Iceman, and Bishop and that leads to her and Shaw being at odds all the time.

I expect they might even be competing to some degree on shipping contracts and Emma made sure that the Marauders crew can handle almost any threat on the ocean.

It's going to be interesting anyway, because Emma is definitely part of the political organization of Krakoa and has been for a while, she has diplomatic status in several countries so now I am starting to think she is going to be the diplomatic envoy and will be on the ship occasionally.

Shaw may not have accepted Krakoa. And might be working with the US government