Page 241 of 301 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4503

Emma didn't pick a redhead as Red Queen - > Hickman hates Jean

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Can't wait to hear the contortions on how Emma picking this Red Queen still means Hickman and Duggan are throwing Emma under the bus.
    I really love this myself, it shows that Emma actually wants someone who is likely to question her just as much as Shaw.

Emma knows Shaw will try to stab her in the back. Emma knows Kitty would just come up to her straight forward and yell at her and maybe at worst slap her in the face. Kitty would never stab Emma in the back.

Most of all this shows that Emma Frost trusts Kitty Pryde!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I cant believe I really thought it was downhill for Emma after UXM, now she's rising to prominence once again and is probably one of the most influential mutants in the world as of right now. This makes me so excited to see where Marauder's takes her character
    I know the feeling, Emma and Scott are my favorites thought i don't ship them together.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I cant believe I really thought it was downhill for Emma after UXM, now she's rising to prominence once again and is probably one of the most influential mutants in the world as of right now. This makes me so excited to see where Marauder's takes her character
    Yeah, but once was revealed that Hickman was coming, it was clear that was happening. UXM was one last hurrah for Marvel to try to shove the Scott=WRONG and Emma=EVIL down people's throats before Hickman ignores it completely because he knows better.

So this issue sets up Marauders. I'm a little confused about how the seats work though.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Can't wait to hear the contortions on how Emma picking this Red Queen still means Hickman and Duggan are throwing Emma under the bus.
    Lol no one's gonna say that. Emma loves Kitty.

I am loving Emma in this series. I have always had a love/hate relationship with Emma but it usually flows with the story and what she is doing but here. Nothing but LOVE. Props to hickman on an amazing Emma. It's like all the best and worst i love about her in one presentable package.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Emma didn't pick a redhead as Red Queen - > Hickman hates Jean
    Hickman doesn't hate Jean, is just she is not the right woman for the role. Emma can be a hero and do dark things but Jean most of her fans make her out to be a saint.
    Last edited by bell; 09-25-2019 at 09:51 AM.

With hows things are going right now and how it's already confirmed Kitty is the Red Queen, I just can't wait for some nice Emma, Kitty and Storm interactions on Marauders, as well as what Hickman has in store for Storm and Emma in the last issue of HoX.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    With hows things are going right now and how it's already confirmed Kitty is the Red Queen, I just can't wait for some nice Emma, Kitty and Storm interactions on Marauders, as well as what Hickman has in store for Storm and Emma in the last issue of HoX.
    I can't wait till Emma tells Kitty to put on the damn Red Queen outfit with the corset and lingerie. Then we cut to a scene where Emma has a fantasy about Kitty being dressed up in red lingerie as the Red Queen.

BANNED

Chris Claremont's visions of destiny finally realized

Chris Claremont's visions of destiny finally realized
    lol, it's the ship I never knew I wanted, Emma Frost and Kitty Pryde, too funny!

I've always been a bit indifferent with Emma but I must say, I've loved her in every issue she's been in during HOX/POX and she was outstanding in today's issue! Love live the White Queen!

".... But I just got rid of him".

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I can't wait till Emma tells Kitty to put on the damn Red Queen outfit with the corset and lingerie. Then we cut to a scene where Emma has a fantasy about Kitty being dressed up in red lingerie as the Red Queen.
    Well, it's better than letting Kitty dress herself. We've seen her fashion faux pas.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Well, it's better than letting Kitty dress herself. We've seen her fashion faux pas.
    haha, you win, best comment ever!