Page 255 of 301 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4503

So over Christian. Dude needs to go away, not Shaw like some people are crying about, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    It's just speculation. It could be Pyro in a bathrobe after him and Bobby hooked up. It could be Christian and Bobby taking a pleasure trip together. It could be lots of things. It's going to be fun either way, so I am looking forward to it.
    Oh, all right. It's nice anyway. I can't wait for the first issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    From this weeks X-Men Monday, Interview with Matteo Lolli
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...omic-con-2019/

AiPT!: Which of the Marauders characters are you having the most fun drawing?

Matteo: Emma Frost–I love her. I wanted to draw her since I started drawing for Marvel, so finally.

AiPT!: A few of your character designs were revealed in last week’s X-Men Monday. Do you enjoy designing the various looks for Emma and the other characters?

Matteo: I love it. One thing I wanted is, each time Emma appears, to give her a different look because I see her as a posh character–high-fashion, super-rich, super-intelligent. I received help from my wife who’s really into fashion, she likes her a lot. She said she is THE fashion woman, so I tried something different and started doing some tests. In the latest issue I’m drawing her, I give her another look that isn’t in the thing you’ve seen. Hopefully people will enjoy it. I feel like Emma is seen a bit too much as a super-sexy character, which she is, obviously, but I wanted to show she can be sexy and fashionable.

This is truly what Emma deserves, I love that he is planning on giving Emma a new outfit every issue. I've been wanting this for so long, I was so tired of her wearing the same pieces of clothing when she literally has shitloads of money
    Agreed! This is an exciting new era for Emma. She's no longer bound to being Cyclops' arm candy or a Jean Grey replacement telepath. She has a new role and a new vision for the X-Men. And it's an important one, at that. You could argue that she's one of the most powerful figures in the new Krakoan-centered world. She's the one managing the critical drugs that bought Krakoa its status. She has a high position on the council. That kind of power suits her and we've seen time and again how effectively she wields it. The fact she looks good while doing it is just a testament to her persona.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

So ready for the Emma Frost Fashion & Power era! I hope that she becomes emblematic of the Krakoan (high) culture that she helps shape.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    So over Christian. Dude needs to go away, not Shaw like some people are crying about, lol.
    Christian Frost > Sebastian Shaw. I'm personally hope we see Christian in Marauders and even if he's not dating Iceman. It's nice to see Emma interact with the only sibling she genuinely cares about because Cordelia and Adrienne are trash. So I hope the rumors are true of Christian's inclusions in various issue of Marauders
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

They will move Astrid Blooms comatose body to Krakoa?

So Emma was right again in Rosenbergs run. Who would have thought that travesty would end up shining favourably upon her.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Moira says Emma is up to something. What can she be plotting?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Moira says Emma is up to something. What can she be plotting?
    I think they don't know who she is going to pick as Red King/Queen.

I am starting to think that Emma has some doubts about Charles and Erik and that she ends up picking Kate because Kate is a skeptic like herself. Emma knows that Kate always questions authority so she is a good person to bring on the council if you have doubts about others on the council. Emma also knows she can trust that Kate will be open and honest about her feelings about Emma herself, she doesn't have to worry about Kate backstabbing her, Kate would just barge into Emma's office and yell at her for an hour or so.

I think Moira, Charles, and Erik are not sure who she is going to pick and they are worried that the person Emma picks is someone that is not going to be easy to control.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think they don't know who she is going to pick as Red King/Queen.

I am starting to think that Emma has some doubts about Charles and Erik and that she ends up picking Kate because Kate is a skeptic like herself. Emma knows that Kate always questions authority so she is a good person to bring on the council if you have doubts about others on the council. Emma also knows she can trust that Kate will be open and honest about her feelings about Emma herself, she doesn't have to worry about Kate backstabbing her, Kate would just barge into Emma's office and yell at her for an hour or so.

I think Moira, Charles, and Erik are not sure who she is going to pick and they are worried that the person Emma picks is someone that is not going to be easy to control.
    Same thoughts. I bet they are not expecting to see Kate coming to the next meeting. Plus Moira knows that Emma holds power since Erik make it clear that she holds control over the other Hellfire seats. I can't imagine Emma not having some backup plans to deal with Shaw.

It was nice to see Magneto acknowledge her as an ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Same thoughts. I bet they are not expecting to see Kate coming to the next meeting. Plus Moira knows that Emma holds power since Erik make it clear that she holds control over the other Hellfire seats. I can't imagine Emma not having some backup plans to deal with Shaw.

I will be interested to know if anyone challenges Emma's pick for the council. I kind of want Apocalypse to stand up and say he supports the pick to everyone's shock, just because it would be funny.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post

I'm already salivating for that scene when Emma introduces Kate as the Red Queen at the next Council meeting. The responses from the other members should be glorious.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I just hope that she dont go back to her hellfire club persona, even if she isnt the nicest one, i dont want her to become once again a full time villain.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

With Hickman, there's zero chance of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm already salivating for that scene when Emma introduces Kate as the Red Queen at the next Council meeting. The responses from the other members should be glorious.
    lol, Mystique will ask if Kate is drinking age! I call it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Didn’t we already see this on the council teaser image?