Page 257 of 301 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4503
    Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

It seems like the 3 biggest "threats" from Moira PoV are Mystique, Emma, and Essex (for different reasons of course)
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Downplaying Mama's importance should not be allowed in a thread dedicated to her greatness
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Are you from the future?
    I am. But my mission was not a CBR thread.

I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    It seems like the 3 biggest "threats" from Moira PoV are Mystique, Emma, and Essex (for different reasons of course)
    Moira is afraid that Emma will be able to create Homo Favoloso, the next glamorous step of evolution that will make Homo Superior look as cheap and camp as Kitty's Sprite costume.

Mighty Member

Well...to answer your self-directed questions...How about you read the book when it actually comes out?

If no one else but the Big-3 knows what the future(s) hold then everyone else will be operating on a day-by-day basis, focusing on the here and now. That's all they can do. They're obviously not going to obsess over something about which they know absolutely nothing...so...

And how do you know Emma's not as "vital" as she thinks she is? Are you Duggan? Have you read the first arc? Are you from the future?
    What the hell is your problem, did I touch a nerve? Just simple speculating and spit balling on possible future scenarios for Krakoa and mutantkind and Emma's possible roles in them. Like several other threads where other posters do the same. Good grief.

Well...to answer your self-directed questions...How about you read the book when it actually comes out?

If no one else but the Big-3 knows what the future(s) hold then everyone else will be operating on a day-by-day basis, focusing on the here and now. That's all they can do. They're obviously not going to obsess over something about which they know absolutely nothing...so...

And how do you know Emma's not as "vital" as she thinks she is? Are you Duggan? Have you read the first arc? Are you from the future?
    Thanks for saying this. It needed to be said.

Also its worth noting that Hickman himself has said Marauders is the most important book not written by him coming out of HoX/PoX

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    What the hell is your problem, did I touch a nerve? Just simple speculating and spit balling on possible future scenarios for Krakoa and mutantkind and Emma's possible roles in them. Like several other threads where other posters do the same. Good grief.
    Not in the least. I'm quite inured to the inanities that permeate throughout CBR's threads. Unfortunately, by your defensive stance, the same cannot be said for you.
    My initial sentence/question was a logical and sound one. Read the book instead of jumping to wild speculation. And I was just being playful with my last questions.
    Seeing as how you don't know what it is to have fun yet meaningful discourse...this conversation ends here.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I am still thinking about the fact that Emma came to the first meeting with a bunch of notes about the economy.

I can't wait for the next meeting, I want Emma to stand up and put her glasses on and pull her notes out.

"Ok as I was going to say in the last meeting we need to talk about our GDP. We also have a trade imbalance with a few countries and I think we should do..."
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I am still thinking about the fact that Emma came to the first meeting with a bunch of notes about the economy.

I can't wait for the next meeting, I want Emma to stand up and put her glasses on and pull her notes out.

"Ok as I was going to say in the last meeting we need to talk about our GDP. We also have a trade imbalance with a few countries and I think we should do..."
    IKR!? I think I want just one entire issue with Emma laying down the laws pertaining to sound economic groundwork for independent sustainability. Isn't that the reason Xavier and Magneto met with her in the first place and practically bribed/begged her to join their cause? For her expertise and experience in such matters? She was the first one they approached month prior to HoX 01...when they were just setting things in motion.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

IKR!? I think I want just one entire issue with Emma laying down the laws pertaining to sound economic groundwork. Isn't that the reason Xavier and Magneto met with her in the first place and practically bribed/begged her to join their cause? For her expertise and experience in such matters? She was the first one they approached month prior to HoX 01...when they were just setting things in motion.
    I want a scene at every meeting where Emma comes super prepared and they end up moving her item to the next agenda. Just the expression, like what the hell I am the only one who comes prepared to meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I want a scene at every meeting where Emma comes super prepared and they end up moving her item to the next agenda. Just the expression, like what the hell I am the only one who comes prepared to meetings.
    Lol...yes! Then, when she's had enough...she would just psionically dump all her notes and reports into their brains...all at once. That would be all levels of hilarity.

Lol...yes! Then, when she's had enough...she would just psionically dump all her notes and reports into their brains...all at once. That would be all levels of hilarity.
    I remember from the Emma Frost mini series that she was actually a bit nerdy in high school. I kind of want super organized CEO Emma who is the keener of the council and always shows up with notes and charts for everyone.

Take a break from discussion my fellow Emma fans and watch me flex another addition to my best girl shrine

Quote Originally Posted by Squall13 View Post
    Take a break from discussion my fellow Emma fans and watch me flex another addition to my best girl shrine

You are evil. Congrats on getting one though, that looks fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by matteololli View Post
    About Emma, I plan to give her a new dress every issue or as much as possible. She's one of my all time fav character.
    What a nice thing to read from a lovely artist. So ready for Marauders!