Page 265 of 301 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 4503

Wonder if Cordelia is on the island, and if Adrienne got brought back. I want to see how the Cuckoos react their uncle and possibly aunts.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Wonder if Cordelia is on the island, and if Adrienne got brought back. I want to see how the Cuckoos react their uncle and possibly aunts.
    Adrienne is probably last on the list to be ressurected

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/10...new-mutants-4/

The solicits for X-Men #4 were changed, and now a story about the Savage Land that included Emma was changed to one about Charles, Magneto, and Apocalypse attending an economic forum. The article doesn't say whether the story was just pushed to a later issue or dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/10...new-mutants-4/

The solicits for X-Men #4 were changed, and now a story about the Savage Land that included Emma was changed to one about Charles, Magneto, and Apocalypse attending an economic forum. The article doesn't say whether the story was just pushed to a later issue or dropped.
    Looks to me that those are just the solicits for the 4th issues and the original solicits only including the text solicit for (#3).
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Looks to me that those are just the solicits for the 4th issues and the original solicits only including the text solicit for (#3).
    That's probably it. Ha, this wouldn't be the first time BC put up an article without first looking more into issue.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Isn't Cordelia running an Opium empire or something? It's been a while since she showed up in the comics, but she was some kind of drug lord in Madripoor I think.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Isn't Cordelia running an Opium empire or something? It's been a while since she showed up in the comics, but she was some kind of drug lord in Madripoor I think.
    when has she appeared in present day continuity outside of Gen X?

Nope Cordelias only appearance outside Gen X and via flashback or in Emmas ongoing is by name in WATXM where she was a member of the hellfire cult

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

The conversation between Mama and Kate today proved something I always believe about Emma/Mama. If Mama truly respect or admires you as a person the bitchy White Queen persona of her fades and she talk to you like any good friend would talk. The White Queen only appears if she doesn't like you or she's in business mode. Otherwise Mama is pretty damn chill
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Adrienne is probably last on the list to be ressurected
    I wouldn't be surprise if Mama added an extra stipulation for Charles and Erik to not resurrect Adrienne
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    The conversation between Mama and Kate today proved something I always believe about Emma/Mama. If Mama truly respect or admires you as a person the bitchy White Queen persona of her fades and she talk to you like any good friend would talk. The White Queen only appears if she doesn't like you or she's in business mode. Otherwise Mama is pretty damn chill
    yeah, I got that too, that Emma considers Kate to be her friend.

yeah, I got that too, that Emma considers Kate to be her friend.
    The dynamic between these two has ALWAYS fascinated me, aaaaaaaaaaaall the way back from their first encounters and more so in conjunction with the more and more we learn about Emma in later years -- her temperament, her shattered idealism, her brutal heart, etc etc.
    I've always wondered if Emma saw in Kate, the girl she used to be, and in that same vein Jean is the girl Emma could have become, and that's part of why those 3 are often at odds. This mirroring, this reflection of what could have been or what was and the emotional gravity it all.

Sara Bareilles "She Used to be Mine" lyrics are popping in my head now.

I am really on board (BOATS!) with the speculation that Emma actually respects Kitty. Some nice thinking there. Of course, she could just be manipulating her what with the Bar Sinister rumours and the cover with the bomb...

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Is he a top then? mmmmm....
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Well he is a Frost, isn't he?
    Canon: https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/...12582861672448

BANNED

So what do ya'll think about Storm shading Emma pretty badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    So what do ya'll think about Storm shading Emma pretty badly.
    Well as much as I hate and despise IvX, Emma did kind of leave Storm holding the bag at the end. Also, there was the whole X-Men Black: Emma Frost and tricking the X-Men into helping her gain absolute control over the Hellfire Club. Emma did send gift baskets and a lovely note after but I don't think it went over that well.