Page 268 of 301 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 4503

Emma is also in the X-Men/Fantastic Four Mini.

https://www.newsarama.com/47573-x-me...e-in-2020.html
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    I'm sure they'll still end up as respectful frenemies and not "OMG BFFS I LUV U" at the end. The promo says they team up to rescue Storm:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=75909774
    I honestly could read an entire series where Jean and Emma are snarky at each other but working together in common cause.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Also look at how far they've come wow

yeah its foolish for one to think Jean and Emma would end this short as BFFS but they will def be in a better place than they were before, which would be amazing. This could be the start of many amazing team-ups between the two
    Last edited by Diammandis; 10-25-2019 at 09:41 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

yeah its foolish for one to think Jean and Emma would end this short as BFFS but they will def be in a better place than they were before, which would be amazing. This could be the start of many amazing team-ups between the two
    Oh I love this comparison.

Random, but I really adore how Emma and Jean's Psychic Powers are differentiated. Ice Blue feels correct for Emma's psychic energy.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    Random, but I really adore how Emma and Jean's Psychic Powers are differentiated. Ice Blue feels correct for Emma's psychic energy.
    I was literally just thinking the same thing. I've been staring at it for 2 hours thinking about stupid details hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I came across this article:

http://pixelvulture.com/2019/08/richest-superheroes/

It lists the five richest super heroes. And Emma is on it. Her net worth is 1-3 billion dollars. I knew she was wealthy but I had no idea that she was that loaded. It really makes me glad as a corporate mutant and a long time SH. Emma is my 2nd favourite SH right behind Batman (also on the list) . Calling them the male/female of each other would be a bit much. But they do seem to have the same mindset, and outlook towards the world and attitude towards themselves and life. I have a sketch of Emma over my desk at home and work. It's my vision board.

Yeah. I'd also like to add that she just not into you and she wants to make you back off.

Emma never struck me as being mean just for the sake of it. I hated authors who did the mean girl thing. It was just lazy writing and definitely not her. Being a cow (British slang for an unpleasant person) diminishes you more than the other pers.
    I mean these lists aren't really a relevant thing, it just lists mutants for who 'wealth' is part of their core traits. Really the best way to assess it is by comparing her against other X-Men cause that's kinda who her wealth is written for, I don't think comparing her to the wider Marvel characters would really work either. Like Emma would likely always be written to be wealthier than say, Karma post-inheritance, Sunspot and Monet. She's probably slightly wealthier than Warren and likely as wealthy as, if not only slightly less wealthy than, Xavier.

If you take her out of X-World she's likely always be written as less rich than Tony for example, who both are less wealthy than say Bruce Wayne or Lex.

It's all really just a way of kind of thinking about how much power their wealth affords their character overall. Like how useful it is to their stories. Emma has, for the most part, been defined beyond her wealth in many instances, while money is always integral to Xavier's character cause he's had to have enough funds for all the X-Men activities.

Actual numbers won't solve the problem of attempting to define it lol

I mean these lists aren't really a relevant thing, it just lists mutants for who 'wealth' is part of their core traits. Really the best way to assess it is by comparing her against other X-Men cause that's kinda who her wealth is written for, I don't think comparing her to the wider Marvel characters would really work either. Like Emma would likely always be written to be wealthier than say, Karma post-inheritance, Sunspot and Monet. She's probably slightly wealthier than Warren and likely as wealthy as, if not only slightly less wealthy than, Xavier.

If you take her out of X-World she's likely always be written as less rich than Tony for example, who both are less wealthy than say Bruce Wayne or Lex.

It's all really just a way of kind of thinking about how much power their wealth affords their character overall. Like how useful it is to their stories. Emma has, for the most part, been defined beyond her wealth in many instances, while money is always integral to Xavier's character cause he's had to have enough funds for all the X-Men activities.

Actual numbers won't solve the problem of attempting to define it lol
    I think that with the creation of the Hellfire Trading Company Emma got a whole lotta richer than she used to be. Like a lot. And since defeating Sebastian she owns the whole HF so her money must have skyrocketed.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

So glad RD is doing the interiors too! And for Emma! I loved his old print of her New X-Men look.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh I love this comparison.
    Same. Jean x Emma is the new Cyclops x Wolverine.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I hate when they make Emma's pink. Blue/white suits her better

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hate when they make Emma's pink. Blue/white suits her better
    Agree. I like how they have different color psy energy. Jean’s being pink, Betsy’s being purple, Emma’s should be blue cause it goes with her diamond skin. Now Quentin’s I think should be pink also, since he and Jean are both Omegas, and it matches his hair. Which was interesting because in WatXM his energy was blue, but pink in Gen X. I guess it depends on the artist, because Emma just had pink when she told Sabretooth to be “quiet”.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Agree. I like how they have different color psy energy. Jean’s being pink, Betsy’s being purple, Emma’s should be blue cause it goes with her diamond skin. Now Quentin’s I think should be pink also, since he and Jean are both Omegas, and it matches his hair. Which was interesting because in WatXM his energy was blue, but pink in Gen X. I guess it depends on the artist, because Emma just had pink when she told Sabretooth to be “quiet”.
    They really should try and change Emma's signature in HoX trades to blue, to fully differentiate them. Is Charles' blue or pink, though? His seems to fluctuate a lot, too.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    They really should try and change Emma's signature in HoX trades to blue, to fully differentiate them. Is Charles' blue or pink, though? His seems to fluctuate a lot, too.
    Charles was blue/pink in HOX/POX, wearing the helmet it seemed to be blue, but reading Moira's mind was definitely pink.

He can have some form of yellow is he must have a color!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Charles was blue/pink in HOX/POX, wearing the helmet it seemed to be blue, but reading Moira's mind was definitely pink.

He can have some form of yellow is he must have a color!
    Yellow for Charles, Pink for Jean and Quentin, Blue for Emma and the Cuckoos and Purple for Betsy and Kwanonn would very nice.

FB_IMG_1572063161309.jpg

This makes me think that Jean and Emma will make out lol.