Page 269 of 301 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4503
    Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yellow for Charles, Pink for Jean and Quentin, Blue for Emma and the Cuckoos and Purple for Betsy and Kwanonn would very nice.
    This would be ideal!

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Attachment 88725

This makes me think that Jean and Emma will make out lol.
    LMFAO! You and I both now.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    This would be ideal!

LMFAO! You and I both now.
    lol, Leah ships Jean and Emma as hard as I do!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    lol, Leah ships Jean and Emma as hard as I do!
    She ships any woman apparently. She wants Emma x Monet to do some lesbaning. One thing that has me hoping she never writes her. lol

Knowing my luck, a Leah Wave II book is where she'll pop up. Ugh
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-25-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Oh great, does this mean Emma's stripper history gets brought up again? Some people have terrible takes on the character.

Lol I'm jk. I'm very excited for this issue.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 10-25-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    She ships any woman apparently. She wants Emma x Monet to do some lesbaning. One thing that has me hoping she never writes her. lol

I talked with her, and her stance is that she wants to have as many LGBT relationships and characters in Marvel as possible to make up for years of only straight characters and relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Oh great, does this mean Emma's stripper history gets brought up again? Some people have terrible takes on the character.

Lol I'm jk. I'm very excited for this issue.
    I remember the sextape bombshell in that A+X rubbish.

What's the deal with writers giving Emma all this smutty dirt?

Really was the lost decade.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I talked with her, and her stance is that she wants to have as many LGBT relationships and characters in Marvel as possible to make up for years of only straight characters and relationships.
    Yeah, but the thing is she seemingly wants any random characters to be together just to have more gay relationships. No one that understands the first thing about the characters thinks Emma and Monet should be a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post

What? I didn't read A + X, what sextape?

https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/...85193856737281 - this is part of a longer thread, but is the relevant part to Monet X Emma, which came from PAD's X-Factor as her intro to Monet. As she says, Gen X undid that ship for her.

I am very excited for her enthusiasm about this book! It's so great that the X-Men and Marvel writers are so genuinely stoked for the X-Men relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post

That was some stupid one-off issue with Black Widow. Good lord that was offensive.

Also, idk if people are serious, but Jean and Emma is a ridiculous pairing. Come on. That would never happen. But it's not as bad as Kitty and Emma or Monet and Emma. Emma terrorized Kitty in her teens.. that would be extremely creepy if they got together (and I even find Colossus and Kitty creepy). And Monet was a former student... at least Jean was a working adult when she was terrorized by Emma.

Anyways, since Leah Williams basically spoiled the issue, what do we think is gonna happen? Sounds like Jean and Emma are going to makeup. I wonder how Storm fits into this -- I hope she plays a significant part and she isn't just in it for the last few pages after they've rescued her.

Lmaoooo Storm dislikes Emma. Storm and Jean have a lot in common with their dislike of Emma. But I think they think of themselves as too good to talk together about Emma behind her back.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 10-26-2019 at 01:26 AM.

You were spared then. It was awful and dealt with as swiftly as it should have been forgotten.

I've been waiting for this for 15+ years!!! Jean's been back for like 2-3 years, and nobody has really delved into it. But I wish it was written by Kelly Thompson!
    Now you know why there was no interaction between Emma and Jean after the latter's resurrection, apparently Hickman reserved that for himself so he can define how they relate to each other from now on.

Anyways, since Leah Williams basically spoiled the issue, what do we think is gonna happen? Sounds like Jean and Emma are going to makeup. I wonder how Storm fits into this -- I hope she plays a significant part and she isn't just in it for the last few pages after they've rescued her.
    I don't think she spoiled anything, it was a given she would like it assuming Hickman continues to write Emma in the same style he has started with.
    Last edited by myownlittleusername; 10-26-2019 at 08:06 AM.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Mama doesn't give me lesbian or bisexual energy at all. Besides folks fantasies where they can imagine Mama in anyway they desire. The character truly gives off strictly dickly vibes. Not everyone has to be sexually fluid or bisexual. Also the thought of someone wanting to make Emma/Monet a canon thing is beyond gross. Not because it's two women but because Monet was once Mama's student and that's just wrong imo
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Mama doesn't give me lesbian or bisexual energy at all. Besides folks fantasies where they can imagine Mama in anyway they desire. The character truly gives off strictly dickly vibes. Not everyone has to be sexually fluid or bisexual. Also the thought of someone wanting to make Emma/Monet a canon thing is beyond gross. Not because it's two women but because Monet was once Mama's student and that's just wrong imo
    Well as per usual, Leah didn't know Monet prior to X-Factor where she got introduced to her and started shipping her with Emma. But recently this month, she noted to finally getting familiar with GenX which killed the ship for her instantly.

Another strike for her writing Monet, because I think she'd write the PAD version, which I hated.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Well as per usual, Leah didn't know Monet prior to X-Factor where she got introduced to her and started shipping her with Emma. But recently this month, she noted to finally getting familiar with GenX which killed the ship for her instantly.

Another strike for her writing Monet, because I think she'd write the PAD version, which I hated.
    This is why she gets to only write Gwenpool until she stops waning to write nonsense and focus on a character's foundation and build from there. Still enjoy her work on X-Men Black: Emma Frost though
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account