Page 272 of 301 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    They should have a telepathic unit.

Exodus
    Emma
    Jean
    Xavier
    Mr Sinister

Also brilliant is a word that is used to describe Emma a lot.
    Emma and Scott were such powerhouses during this period. They took down Ares and Sentry with ease and took care of H.A.M.M.E.R. Such badass times.

One thing I didn't like was Emma going "Scott has a plan" to Dazzler, making it look like she did nothing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I have to agree about Leah. I get shipping, but bringing it in the comic just for the sake of it seems dumb. Like the Monet/Emma or Kitty/Emma pairings are quite weird and/or problematic if you know something of the characters' history. She seems to like the idea of certain women with Emma just because it might look visually cool or sound provocative, but I don't think it would work because of how some characters are and previous history together.

Also, self proclaimed fan of Emma that didn't read Gen X? Are you here only for the witty one liners, darling?
    I'm a huge fan of Emma and didn't read Gen X til a couple years ago. Getting hold of those trades wasn't easy.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Emma and didn't read Gen X til a couple years ago. Getting hold of those trades wasn't easy.
    Sorry, I pulled off a "are really a fan of *band's name* or do you know only the last single?" hahaha but from a writer and such an advocate of the character I would have expected some degree of knowledge on the topic.

Sorry, I pulled off a "are really a fan of *band's name* or do you know only the last single?" hahaha but from a writer and such an advocate of the character I would have expected some degree of knowledge on the topic.
    She's read most of the Clairemont era, and most things post-Morrison.

no Marvel Unlimited, or you wanted to actually own the physical copies?
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    no Marvel Unlimited, or you wanted to actually own the physical copies?
    Didn't actually know about Marvel Unlimited for a long time.

Didn't actually know about Marvel Unlimited for a long time.
    I am always torn, I miss having the physical copies, but I love reading the new digital comics I bought at 2:00am on Wednesday morning (haha which I most definitely should not be doing)!

BANNED

She isn't mean for the sake of it, she's mean because she doesn't trust any living person around her and maintains a cold exterior to avoid being hurt.
    Exactly. Typical hyper serious introvert who has had experience with the fickleness/perfidious/inconstancy of people.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Those lists are garbage, the numbers are just pulled out of thin air or copied from other sites that made similar lists first.

The original sources (the comics) usually do not specify the net worth of a character, at least not that I've noticed.

But sure, she's one of the characters known for being rich, so there's that at least in favor of the article.
    I noticed a similar list on other sites including a business focused one. I am going to guess that they took the average incomes of CEO's who have similar backgrounds and business holdings and just made a composite.
    Last edited by Mia; 10-27-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Exactly. Typical introvert hyper serious introvert who has had experience with the fickleness/perfidious/inconstancy of people.

I noticed a similar list on other sites including a business focused one. I am going to guess that they took the average incomes of CEO's who have similar backgrounds and business holdings and just made a composite.
    Yeah, plus with all the holdings of Frost International and the Hellfire Corporation arm of the Hellfire Club, at this point Emma may actually be wealthier than Tony Stark, or at least running one of the largest and most powerful companies on the Marvel Earth!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I get exactly what you're saying, though.
    I believe, You shouldn't really be writing a character...any character...without first being familiar with their history and especially with a pivotal moment (s)/run in that character's history...such as Emma's Gen X run. Evennif you plan on taking the character in a complettely different direction you should at least know and understand where they came from.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Marvel should actually put Gen X on Marvel Unlimited.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The Off Panel interview.

Sounds like the Emma, Shaw and Kitty dynamic will be a big deal on the Marauders. But that was probably clear from everything released so far anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    The Off Panel interview.

Sounds like the Emma, Shaw and Kitty dynamic will be a big deal on the Marauders. But that was probably clear from everything released so far anyway.
    Next issue is "The Red Coronation"

Haha, it's all so game of thrones in a way, Red Wedding, Red Coronation. There will be blood! I imagine Sebastian Shaw is going to be unhappy with Emma putting Kate on the Inner Circle as an equal partner, and giving her a seat on the Quiet Council too. I can't wait for all the drama and conflict.

Long Live the White Queen Emma Frost!
    Long Live the Red Queen Kate Pryde!

May they stomp on the head of the Black King for the next 12 issues!

She isn't mean for the sake of it, she's mean because she doesn't trust any living person around her and maintains a cold exterior to avoid being hurt.
    "...maintains a cold exterior to avoid being hurt."

Loooool That's such a bad take. You basically described Fraction Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    "...maintains a cold exterior to avoid being hurt."

Loooool That's such a bad take. You basically described Fraction Emma.
    That's how she was written in her original solo with her family. That's how she was wrote in Gen X. That's how she was wrote for most of Morrison and Whedon. So I don't know which Emma you're reading.