Page 281 of 301 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    During X-Treme they fought but Emma was under Bogan's influence and Ororo was under Claremont's influence.

Astonishing X-Men was nice since Emma showed some kind of inferiority complex because of Ororo being an actual Queen at the time and she was extra about it but in a fun way. But Ororo kind of understood Emma in that and during San Francisco/Dark Reign. You could tell she knew she made Scott happy and was nice herself under that diamond coat (see World's Apart).

AvX and IvX showed them being against each other, even tho at the beginning of IvX Storm trusted Emma and her plans.
    You can also add the Hellfire Club story in Claremont's Uncanny during the Reload (post-Morrison) era. Rachel was in that one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    You can also add the Hellfire Club story in Claremont's Uncanny during the Reload (post-Morrison) era. Rachel was in that one as well.
    Oh right I forgot that. Rachel whining about Emma and Daddy Scott being a couple now.

The Emma vs Rachel fight was good tho.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    That's the issue where Jean and Emma have to team up and rescue Storm right? I wonder in which DoX book she gets captured in? The books are pretty connected these days with characters making frequent guest appearances.
    Two thoughts I have on this.
    1. Is this leading directly into the Giant Size and Storm is actually compromised in this issue?
    2. Or is this whole thing misleading and Emma and Storm are surrounded by opponents and trying to protect each other. They don't actually seem to be looking at each other in the art, Storm is looking straight ahead and Emma is looking to the side, it almost feels like they are both in the air (via Storm) and fighting opponents.

Anyway, I don't really like this whole Storm vs Emma thing and I hope it gets put to rest after this.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I like the Emma/Storm rivalry and interested to seeing what happens here. My guess is that Storm learns why Emma manipulated her into joining the Marauders and isnt too happy about it

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I like the Emma/Storm rivalry and interested to seeing what happens here. My guess is that Storm learns why Emma manipulated her into joining the Marauders and isnt too happy about it
    I guess it's highly probable that Sebastian sets them both up in the hopes they will kill each other. He might do something that makes it look that each one has done something against the other so that they both come into this angry and ready to kill each other.
    Convince Emma that Storm is selling out Krakoan interests to Wakanda
    Convince Storm that Emma is trying to start a conflict with Wakanda

Simple, you now have both of them super emotionally invested in stopping the other! Sebastian wins!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Uggh, if this is as advertised I'm done with this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The solicit does hint at something for the cause, probably not what you're guessing though as that manipulation is wide-open for everyone to see, if you can even call it such.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Uggh, if this is as advertised I'm done with this crap.
    Eh, I would not worry. Additive writing remember, we're done with destruction in this era.

It looks like they're caught in a fog. Could Emma have switched to diamond as they're under psychic assault

Tomorrow is the Red Coronation, Emma fans. Pour yourselves a glass of champagne and hope we'll get many good Emma panels.
    Last edited by Veitha; 11-19-2019 at 01:51 PM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

This is coming out the same month as the Giant-Size issue.

Will be interesting to see if there's any continuity between them similar to the DoX number ones. I guess this one might come out later, as it's the second Marauders issue for February.
    That is a good point for sure... since supposedly in the Giant-Size Emma Frost is helping to rescue Storm with Jean. But maybe Emma can help save Storm from Shadow King for her own reasons (keep Marauders the squad going) but Storm is still upset at her later on for other things? Idk
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    That is a good point for sure... since supposedly in the Giant-Size Emma Frost is helping to rescue Storm with Jean. But maybe Emma can help save Storm from Shadow King for her own reasons (keep Marauders the squad going) but Storm is still upset at her later on for other things? Idk
    Unless Storm is captured this issue and this leads into the one shot

Eh, I would not worry. Additive writing remember, we're done with destruction in this era.
    And yet, we have the same stuff as before. That's the frustrating part. It's like any development gets tossed, and regressions stay.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Without Claremonts protection hopefully Emma shows Storm why she's an X-Men and its about time to finally put grudges behind them.
    I want Mama to win but I don't want her to make Ororo look like a jobber either. However Ororo losing to Emma would be a humbling experience
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

You are so going to enjoy Marauders 2.

Emma is just so savvy. And if Mauraders #2 doesn't prove that, then I don't know what will.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.