Page 287 of 301 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 4503
  1. #4291

    Default

    OMG, this cosplay is amazing:

    SOURCE: Zoe Volf - https://twitter.com/ZoeVolf/status/1201217299774091269
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  2. #4292
    Fantastic Member Alphaxman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Obviously Christian will play a role but who else should fill-out Emma's inner circle? The Cuckoos already seemed to turn her down. She could invite her baby sister Cordelia as a rook -- never Adrienne (Emma might not even want big sis to be brought back in the first place). Who else?

    White Queen (or King because no one would be greater than her) Emma Frost
    White King: (leaving it vacant)
    White Bishop: Warren Worthington (he's just as rich and has a large corporation with a long international reach)
    White Knight(s): Iceman? and Christian Frost
    White Rook: Adrienne Frost
    White Pawns: Prodigy (if he ever regained his powers) and/or possibly her original Hellions.

    I could even see Warren agreeing to be Emma's "queen" leaving her in charge of the dirty stuff and have the White King mantle just for optics.
    I could see Sunspot wanted a spot but he's been a boss lately so I don't think he'll take anything under a top seat.

  3. #4293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    OMG, this cosplay is amazing:

    SOURCE: Zoe Volf - https://twitter.com/ZoeVolf/status/1201217299774091269
    Wow! Emma Frost and Christmas decor? What's not to love?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  4. #4294
    Mighty Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Obviously Christian will play a role but who else should fill-out Emma's inner circle? The Cuckoos already seemed to turn her down. She could invite her baby sister Cordelia as a rook -- never Adrienne (Emma might not even want big sis to be brought back in the first place). Who else?

    White Queen (or King because no one would be greater than her) Emma Frost
    White King: (leaving it vacant)
    White Bishop: Warren Worthington (he's just as rich and has a large corporation with a long international reach)
    White Knight(s): Iceman? and Christian Frost
    White Rook: Adrienne Frost
    White Pawns: Prodigy (if he ever regained his powers) and/or possibly her original Hellions.

    I could even see Warren agreeing to be Emma's "queen" leaving her in charge of the dirty stuff and have the White King mantle just for optics.
    I could see Sunspot wanted a spot but he's been a boss lately so I don't think he'll take anything under a top seat.
    There's only a Monarch, a Bishop and a Knight for each color now. Monarch is Ems, Bishop is Christian so the Knight is up for guesses. I'd say Callisto for that cover only. Warren would work too.

    Do you guys think Emma offered the Red Queen position to Jean (refering to the Sinister secret) before Kitty and Storm?

  5. #4295
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I thought this was kind of funny, the artist said it will be available on a T-shirt at TeePublic

    Attachment 89757
    hahahahahaha

  6. #4296
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Wow! Emma Frost and Christmas decor? What's not to love?
    One of the best IRL renditions of her form-fitting thigh-high boots I've seen. I could see it easily transition to her "conservative" Gen-X pantsuit.

    Speaking of Gen-X and Christmas, man she said a golden piece of dialogue on #24.
    Makes me glum that Krakoa is replacing most all sapiens holidays and celebrations with mutant-specific ones. I also felt rather invested in the prototype of Emma's backstory that she related here, before it was retconned.
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 12-03-2019 at 07:22 PM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

    The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

  7. #4297
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,534

    Default



    Cover art for X-Men Vol. 5 #003, “Hordeculture”

    Art by Leinil Francis Yu and Sunny Gho

  8. #4298

    Default

    As expected, X-Men #3 all but spelled out that Emma and Cyclops still have a thing going on. So now all four corners of the rectangle are in place.

    Will be interesting to see where Hickman plans to go with this, I would assume he does have something specific in mind and is not just doing it to troll the readers.
    Would also be interesting to see how this setup came into being, some flashbacks at least would be appreciated here.

  9. #4299
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,479

    Default

    I'm thinking...hoping...that HiX-Man doesn't have a specific plan for the new-established romantic status of the "Quadrangle". I'll be quite okies if it's just an amicable, preferred resolution between the characters.
    I've had enough of the relationship drama...let them (Scott, Emma, Jean and Logan) just be how they want to be, do what they want to do as mature, consenting adults.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  10. #4300
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Speaking of Gen-X and Christmas, man she said a golden piece of dialogue on #24.
    Makes me glum that Krakoa is replacing most all sapiens holidays and celebrations with mutant-specific ones.
    Another thing they aren't actually doing.

  11. #4301
    Ultimate Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    One of the best IRL renditions of her form-fitting thigh-high boots I've seen. I could see it easily transition to her "conservative" Gen-X pantsuit.

    Speaking of Gen-X and Christmas, man she said a golden piece of dialogue on #24.
    Makes me glum that Krakoa is replacing most all sapiens holidays and celebrations with mutant-specific ones. I also felt rather invested in the prototype of Emma's backstory that she related here, before it was retconned.
    Citation Needed...

  12. #4302
    Mighty Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,980

    Default

    The new book with Nanny and Orphan Maker is called Hellions. With only 1 OG Hellion, no new Hellions Hellions and no mama Frost hugging resurrected children.

  13. #4303
    "Emma is STILL right! Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The new book with Nanny and Orphan Maker is called Hellions. With only 1 OG Hellion, no new Hellions Hellions and no mama Frost hugging resurrected children.
    Scalphunter being petty because Emma used the name "Marauders" for her book.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

  14. #4304
    EMMA WAS RIGHT! darkalamator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,047

    Default

    Empath is in Hellions, so fantastic!! I'm sure Emma will guest star at some point.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

  15. #4305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Scalphunter being petty because Emma used the name "Marauders" for her book.
    You mean Sinister, right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •