Page 292 of 301 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 4503
  1. #4366
    Mighty Member Diammandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Krakoa
    Posts
    1,780

    Default

    have any of yall read "History of the Marvel Universe #6" Emma is name dropped

    spoilers:
    we are shown/hinted at the wedding between Emma and Tony Stark
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Diammandis; 12-18-2019 at 06:27 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

  2. #4367
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    have any of yall read "History of the Marvel Universe #6" Emma is name dropped

    spoilers:
    we are shown/hinted at the wedding between Emma and Tony Stark
    end of spoilers
    Uhhh, what is that about?

  3. #4368
    Mighty Member Diammandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Krakoa
    Posts
    1,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Uhhh, what is that about?
    heres the spoilery panel in question so be warned

    https://i.postimg.cc/MpvY9j22/MTU3-Mj-Ax-MDY4-NA.jpg

    spoilers:
    I haven't read the entire series, but from the looks of it this is probably plot points to come in future stories...
    end of spoilers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

  4. #4369
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9,067

    Default

    Aaaah! The interstellar reign of the half-breed. My baby Teddy!!

  5. #4370
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    heres the spoilery panel in question so be warned

    https://i.postimg.cc/MpvY9j22/MTU3-Mj-Ax-MDY4-NA.jpg

    spoilers:
    I haven't read the entire series, but from the looks of it this is probably plot points to come in future stories...
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Okay. Not sure where this is coming from, and not really the biggest fan of it. Hopefully it doesn't happen.
    end of spoilers

  6. #4371
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    21,028

    Default

    Honestly, I think only the first three on that page are actually happening.
    spoilers:
    "Age of Khonshu" is obviously a Moon Knight storyline. "Interstellar reign of the Half-Breed" refers to Hulkling, we'll get context for that in next week's Incoming!. And "The rise of the Outlaw Generation" is teasing Outlawed, the new Champions status quo.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  7. #4372
    Astonishing Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,086

    Default

    Was that supposed go be like a foreshadosing thing or more like possible future stuff?

  8. #4373
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    have any of yall read "History of the Marvel Universe #6" Emma is name dropped

    spoilers:
    we are shown/hinted at the wedding between Emma and Tony Stark
    end of spoilers
    Eh tbh honest I see them dating given the level of snark between them but never a full blown marriage unless it was for financial reasons.

  9. #4374
    Mighty Member Diammandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Krakoa
    Posts
    1,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Was that supposed go be like a foreshadosing thing or more like possible future stuff?
    seems like its foreshadowing tbh
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

  10. #4375
    Astonishing Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    seems like its foreshadowing tbh
    The Black King is another plot among them that is likely tk happen.

    Oh my. I don't know what to think.

  11. #4376
    Mighty Member Diammandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Krakoa
    Posts
    1,780

    Default

    trying to decide if [redacted] is worse than scott in terms of being Emma's partner...

    the only good thing that may come out of this, is Emma will definitely be more involved within the MU
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

  12. #4377
    Astonishing Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    trying to decide if [redacted] is worse than scott in terms of being Emma's partner...

    the only good thing that may come out of this, is Emma will definitely be more involved within the MU
    Exactly my thoughts. I don't think I'd like them together but it'd definitely make Emma more important. Maybe it's going to be a way to make Krakoa more part of the MU? Like using Franklin as a bridge towards the FF universe.

  13. #4378
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    trying to decide if [redacted] is worse than scott in terms of being Emma's partner...

    the only good thing that may come out of this, is Emma will definitely be more involved within the MU
    Haven't there been discussions about that person on here before? I thought most people weren't fans. Being more connected to the MU will be nice, but it shouldn't just be for being married to someone.

  14. #4379
    Mighty Member Diammandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Krakoa
    Posts
    1,780

    Default

    yeah, I just finished reading the issue and its def foreshadowing spoilers:
    Galactus was telling Franklin Richards of things that are going to happen in the future of the Marvel Universe, Galactus speaks about the past, present and future of the MU.
    end of spoilers so now its just a matter of when/how their relationship will come to be...

    spoilers:
    when they get married who do you guys think Emma is going to have be apart of her bridal party, and do yall think Emma is going to invite all the xmen?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Diammandis; 12-18-2019 at 07:45 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

  15. #4380
    Astonishing Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    yeah, I just finished reading the issue and its def foreshadowing spoilers:
    Galactus was telling Franklin Richards of things that are going to happen in the future of the Marvel Universe, Galactus speaks about the past, present and future of the MU.
    end of spoilers so now its just a matter of when/how their relationship will come to be...

    spoilers:
    when they get married who do you guys think Emma is going to have be apart of her bridal party, and do yall think Emma is going to invite all the xmen?
    end of spoilers
    Kitty will definitely have a role. I hope spoilers:
    Scott is invited to their first wedding night
    end of spoilers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •