Page 293 of 301 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 4503
    BANNED

Tony will have an interesting statu quo now that has been confirmed thatspoilers:
    Tony Stark has been death since Civil War II, the current Tony is a AI in a flesh body. And as a AI IT hasnt any rights
    end of spoilers

Maybe He will try to join Krakoa, given his current nature he could make the same trick that Sinister and create himself a new X-gene body.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    trying to decide if [redacted] is worse than scott in terms of being Emma's partner...

the only good thing that may come out of this, is Emma will definitely be more involved within the MU
    This is the first pairing for Emma that actually makes sense to me. They're both smart, ruthless, manipulative, and extremely driven with similar moral sensibilities. They both come from the American upper class and business elite. Finally, a relationship fitting for Emma as herself, not for Emma-as-Jean-substitute.

Yeah, this works for me. I hope Marvel follows through.

Im honestly goad we dont have to worry about a nonsensical love rectangle at least for now, cause that sure was giving me a headache
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I heard there was a page dedicated to inhumans vs X-men but I haven't personally read it.
    Can somebody please tell me how does it show Emma given that she had a huge role on that story?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Yeah, there's zero chance of that happening. Marvel will never have spoilers:
    Tony getting married, let alone with a character from another office. They didn't even have him in a relationship with Pepper despite them being together in the movies for more than 10 years
    end of spoilers

Tony and Emma make so much sense in alot of ways. I liked the tease of them from back in the 00s

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I heard there was a page dedicated to inhumans vs X-men but I haven't personally read it.
    Can somebody please tell me how does it show Emma given that she had a huge role on that story?
    Picks right where IvX left off. Meaning Hickman isn't really doing anything for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Im honestly goad we dont have to worry about a nonsensical love rectangle at least for now, cause that sure was giving me a headache
    Yeah, as much as I don't like it, if it drops the stupid rectangle crap it might not be awful.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Picks right where IvX left off. Meaning Hickman isn't really doing anything for her.
    That's a Breevort book, and he's clearly petty about AvX. Utopia is described as a fascist dictatorship in the previous issue.

I was asking because Inhumans vs X-men was the product of an era famous for sabotaging the X-men in order to prop up the inhumans but many things have changed since then. I was curious about if they kept portraying Emma as the villain or were more sympathetic this time.
    (but I can't buy this book right now)

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I was asking because Inhumans vs X-men was the product of an era famous for sabotaging the X-men in order to prop up the inhumans but many things have changed since then. I was curious about if they kept portraying Emma as the villain or were more sympathetic this time.
    (but I can't buy this book right now)
    "With no time for negotiation, the conflict between the two races erupted in a brutal war that ended only after both sides realized hat the conflict had been triggered by a mentally imbalanced Emma Frost".
    "Once medusa learned what was at stake for the mutants, she destroyed the Terrigen on her own, purposefully endangering the future of her people so the mutants would live"

So yeah, they've basically rewritten IvX to how they wanted it to be seen, rather than what it was.

I would prefer Emma to stay away from That Idiot From Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    "With no time for negotiation, the conflict between the two races erupted in a brutal war that ended only after both sides realized hat the conflict had been triggered by a mentally imbalanced Emma Frost".
    "Once medusa learned what was at stake for the mutants, she destroyed the Terrigen on her own, purposefully endangering the future of her people so the mutants would live"

So yeah, they've basically rewritten IvX to how they wanted it to be seen, rather than what it was.
    Thank you for your answer.

It is sad that they kept their bias on this story.

Which writer wrote that cause it sounds very dumb

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Which writer wrote that cause it sounds very dumb
    It's very likely a future storyline.