Page 295 of 301 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...his blondes all have the same generic look
    The same make up too

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Mark Waid has that much clout? Sounds like her marriage to Doom alternate reality. Also nonsensical
    I dont think these are his ideas.

Black king : Is about knull , is already happening.

Empire of the halfbreed : Empyre and the Incoming tease. Almost happening already.

Outlaw generation : the champions.

The age of khonshu : Probably Avengers related Aaron showed Moonknight in the promotional image at the beggining of his run.

Luke and Jessica Stuff : Probably a new series for Luke and Jessica next year.

Defenders of tomorrow and Threadneedle no idea.

Warbird : Probably shiar related, Hickman is going to do many things with them.

Fate of Mephisto: That is the current plot the Avengers and Ghost rider series

Emma and Tony sound fun. I liked that they were fooling around with one another because they're similar in personality, and I think Emma, like Wolverine, does really well outside of the X-office. I love Emma and Scott together, but if she got together with Tony, I wouldn't mind. It would also suggest Tony isn't with Janet anymore, so yes please. Hate that couple.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Emma and Tony sound fun. I liked that they were fooling around with one another because they're similar in personality, and I think Emma, like Wolverine, does really well outside of the X-office. I love Emma and Scott together, but if she got together with Tony, I wouldn't mind. It would also suggest Tony isn't with Janet anymore, so yes please. Hate that couple.
    Emma is very pro-mutant to a degree that I don't think she would ever tolerate Tony Stark. Honestly this is incredibly out of character for Emma, unless someone warps reality and forces her to be married to Tony. Emma also still feels that Tony was the biggest problem in AvX and that they could have probably resolved the whole thing a lot easier if Tony and the Avengers hadn't tried to destroy the Phoenix.

Personally this is very out of character for Emma Frost and I hope that Emma tells Tony Stark to drop off a cliff!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    No it's not, the Emma Frost part comes from this blog post:

https://dailypop.wordpress.com/2012/...-with-the-new/

Also got that one when I did a google image search just now, but at least the Civil War scene and diamond/armor punch from AvX were before it in the list.
    Yeah, I didn't remember her ever appearing in Iron Man and I likely would have known if it was from an X-Men book. I was bummed when Fraction was writing Uncanny and Iron Man and didn't use Emma in Iron Man at all. It would have been a big bum for her to be in the run. I like the pairing of Tony and Emma.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

If Emma has to date a flatscan why make it Tony Stark? She's been there done that. Let her steal Jessica Jones away or get her with Thor so she can fulfill her claim of stepping on him and being his dom.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Emma is very pro-mutant to a degree that I don't think she would ever tolerate Tony Stark. Honestly this is incredibly out of character for Emma, unless someone warps reality and forces her to be married to Tony. Emma also still feels that Tony was the biggest problem in AvX and that they could have probably resolved the whole thing a lot easier if Tony and the Avengers hadn't tried to destroy the Phoenix.

Personally this is very out of character for Emma Frost and I hope that Emma tells Tony Stark to drop off a cliff!
    I meant more so on the dating than actual marriage. I also don't think they're going to get married at all. It'll be like Black Cat and Spider-Man's recent marriage where it's a front for something bigger and they're just teasing readers. When it comes to actual marriage, I'd want her with Scott in an AU, like the one where Ruby is from.

In 616 though, neither Tony nor Emma should settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by Macallan View Post
    If Emma has to date a flatscan why make it Tony Stark? She's been there done that. Let her steal Jessica Jones away or get her with Thor so she can fulfill her claim of stepping on him and being his dom.
    Maybe its to sabotage him so he doesn't build the next gen sentinels

Someone said that Tony's dead, and an AI Tony is running around. What if Emma marries AI Tony, then he gets turned off and she's in control of all his assets and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Someone said that Tony's dead, and an AI Tony is running around. What if Emma marries AI Tony, then he gets turned off and she's in control of all his assets and stuff?
    LOL...that would be such an Emma thing to do and would make for an intersting twist

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Tony doesn’t have any assets. He is an IA, he doesn’t have right to anything. That is why machines will rise.

Danger makes more sense

There's that Nova IronMan Uncanny X-Men Annual where she insults him
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 12-18-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

There is a moba called Marvel Super War and some X-men characters will be there
    Emma, Angel, Storm and Iceman are confrimed
    EMJvvaVU8AEktyR.jpg
    EMHsqRXU0AEBHLD.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    There is a moba called Marvel Super War and some X-men characters will be there
    Emma, Angel, Storm and Iceman are confrimed
    EMJvvaVU8AEktyR.jpg
    EMHsqRXU0AEBHLD.jpg
    In one of her best costumes, too! Nice!

I'm fuming that we aren't getting a one-shot showing Emma and Jumbo Carnation's NYC shopping spree.