Page 296 of 301 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    I'm fuming that we aren't getting a one-shot showing Emma and Jumbo Carnation's NYC shopping spree.
    We need that Giant-Size X-Men : Fashion Week asap

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    There is a moba called Marvel Super War and some X-men characters will be there
    Emma, Angel, Storm and Iceman are confrimed
    Attachment 90465
    Attachment 90466
    Angel is rarely a playable character so this is a pleasant surprise. He looks great

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Angel is rarely a playable character so this is a pleasant surprise. He looks great
    Yes, the models look great
    Jean was teased too, months ago but this is the only image of her so far.
    (superwar.jpg

Attachment 90465
    Attachment 90466
    lalala, I'm not going to add more mobile gam.... EMMA is in in it? God damn it.-downloads.-

I'm fuming that we aren't getting a one-shot showing Emma and Jumbo Carnation's NYC shopping spree.
    Wasn't there a preview art image floating around of him? I don't think they'll deprive us of at least one flashback.

Attachment 90465
    Attachment 90466
    I def want to play this I love the graphics for this game and the costumes for her look pretty good. They have her "Black Queen" and "P5" costumes, and is apparently an assassin class in the game
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Emma is very pro-mutant to a degree that I don't think she would ever tolerate Tony Stark. Honestly this is incredibly out of character for Emma, unless someone warps reality and forces her to be married to Tony. Emma also still feels that Tony was the biggest problem in AvX and that they could have probably resolved the whole thing a lot easier if Tony and the Avengers hadn't tried to destroy the Phoenix.

Personally this is very out of character for Emma Frost and I hope that Emma tells Tony Stark to drop off a cliff!
    Tbf before NXM, if someone said Scott/Emma no one would have believed them, let alone Emma giving him a second look. I don't know what a relationship between her and Tony would look like, but I'm more interested in how it would be carried out. I also feel like they would have more in common, and as others mentioned it could be another opportunity for Emma to recent more notoriety in the greater Marvel U.

Listen, I don't care how it done, but I demand a friendship between Jumbo and Emma. I want him to become a supporting character of hers.

Here is a better image
    http://www.marvelsuperwar.com/
    1032.jpg

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Tbf before NXM, if someone said Scott/Emma no one would have believed them, let alone Emma giving him a second look. I don't know what a relationship between her and Tony would look like, but I'm more interested in how it would be carried out. I also feel like they would have more in common, and as others mentioned it could be another opportunity for Emma to recent more notoriety in the greater Marvel U.

Except Tony and Emma already have a history: he destroyed her life for stupid reasons and refused to apologize.

Dark Phoenix Concept Art of the HFC
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6G7TGagaFo/

Looks like they were thinking of bringing Emma into the movie again as well
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

God what is up with those boots?? How do you create Emma Frost without high heels, she literally once said that she wouldn't be caught dead without high heels. Marvel Future Fight got this wrong too with her base look.
    People need to stop cutting Emma short of her identity in video games

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Dark Phoenix Concept Art of the HFC
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6G7TGagaFo/

Looks like they were thinking of bringing Emma into the movie again as well
    She dodged a bullet. After Dark Phoenix I don't think Disney will have much interest on Jean, if Emma was on Dark Phoenix it could have decreased Disney's interest on her but she wasn't.
    I believe she has more chances than Jean of being on the MCU.

She dodged a bullet. After Dark Phoenix I don't think Disney will have much interest on Jean, if Emma was on Dark Phoenix it could have decreased Disney's interest on her but she wasn't.
    Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Jean felt like a pretty big part of the Fox movies, both Turner and Janssen, and that's not good when they fail. While she wasn't the biggest character in those movies (Wolverine, Xavier, Mags, Mystique), she does suffer from not being in some of the more recent popular books that Marvel can pull from. If Disney wants to shy away from another X-men origin story, that will help Emma out a lot.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

I dunno, if everything had went according to plan it would have played out differently.

I actually think it helps both Emma and Jean that they have such a long history together. I think if either one of them shows up in the future movies, it helps to make room for the other. I would love to see the first X-Men MCU movie with Jean, Emma, and Storm in strong roles and leading.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”