Page 299 of 301 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301 LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 4503
    Astonishing Member

Emma should have tinder and not get married

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    first its billions, now its trillions? She killed more than just a few people. I kinda feel like once a person mass murders on the scale of over a few hundred, that you kinda get desensitized to death but thats just me

I dont even know what story he was referring to but based off your description, Im guessing SW? Does anyone even still have knowledge of what went down there outside the FF?
    I don't think Emma has killed over a hundred people, before IvX her bodycount was a pony, her sister (who had put bombs in a school that had killed a children), and I guess snapping the neck of Cassandra Nova in the Morrison run/destroying her mind by tricking her into possessing Stuff. And in IvX she destroyed like 3 Zeppelins (nobody knows how many people were in them, ww2 ones had in general 2 dozen people crews)

Im not saying she isn't a criminal, but comparing her to Namor or Tony is like comparing an IRA terrorist to Pol Pot. Completely different scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Namor is a mass murderer, and the retcon that invented a relationship between them was demeaning to the character and reduced her to a prop to be fight over by two alpha males.
    You have to know by now that none of that has ever or will ever stop me from shipping them—and that applies to every character ever, lol. I like Emma with Tony, Namor, Scott, and Shaw. I like to ship. That’s all.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 12-24-2019 at 12:23 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I don’t see any situation in where that would come up.

“Hey, remember that event that none of us can remember where I blew worlds up, that Franklin Richards ended up recreating, in order to save us?”
    Franklin created new worlds, not the old ones.

Shall we vote on Emma Frosts single best:

Issue
    Cover
    Feat

This year

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Franklin created new worlds, not the old ones.
    No, he was recreating the multiverse. That’s why 616 and 1610 are back.

BANNED

No, he was recreating the multiverse. That’s why 616 and 1610 are back.
    HE was doing both things , but he couldnt finish his work. the murderous actions of Namor still have consecuences.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    HE was doing both things , but he couldnt finish his work. the murderous actions of Namor still have consecuences.
    How many planets do you think Namor destroyed? By the time Franklin lost his power, they were making new universes. They weren’t gonna make brand new worlds of old universes were still dead.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    You have to know by now that none of that has ever or will ever stop me from shipping them—and that applies to every character ever, lol. I like Emma with Tony, Namor, Scott, and Shaw. I like to ship. That’s all.
    I like her with Tony and Namor. Scott, dont care for but tolerate them. I could never get behind she nad Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post

Issue
    Cover
    Feat

This year
    Im interested in hearing people's choices bc I dont think she had a good year.

Best issue: House of X #3
    Cover: Maraurders #2
    Quote: "Its a brand new world darlings....best get used to it"
    Feat: Uses Cerebro to make the world forget about mutants
    Last edited by Havok83; 12-24-2019 at 02:04 PM.

BANNED

How many planets do you think Namor destroyed? By the time Franklin lost his power, they were making new universes. They weren’t gonna make brand new worlds of old universes were still dead.
    At least 4 with the Cabal and 1 by himself according with the Wiki.

Franklin had the power but he wasnt omniscient, they could recreate the realities of Battleworld and maybe a few more known by Reed he didnt knew all the previous existing earth in the multiverse. And now that I am thinking technically even recreating the universes wouldn´t save the Earths destroyed by Namor. Those earths were destroyed much before the total colapse of the multiverse and their universes existed some time even without their Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post

Issue
    Cover
    Feat

This year
    Issue: House of X #3
    Cover: Uncanny X-Men #18
    Quote: “One more time, then. For the children.”
    Feat:

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    At least 4 with the Cabal and 1 by himself according with the Wiki.

Franklin had the power but he wasnt omniscient, they could recreate the realities of Battleworld and maybe a few more known by Reed he didnt knew all the previous existing earth in the multiverse. And now that I am thinking technically even recreating the universes wouldn´t save the Earths destroyed by Namor. Those earths were destroyed much before the total colapse of the multiverse and their universes existed some time even without their Earth.
    He wasn’t even on Battleworld (unless you mean after it was already destroyed). For all intents and purposes, there is nothing that is conflicting with the fact that Franklin managed to restore everything while making new worlds before getting taken down.

BANNED

Issue: House of X #3
    Cover: Uncanny X-Men #18
    Quote: “One more time, then. For the children.”
    Feat:

He wasn’t even on Battleworld (unless you mean after it was already destroyed). For all intents and purposes, there is nothing that is conflicting with the fact that Franklin managed to restore everything while making new worlds before getting taken down.
    Yes , that is only your Headcanon , that has never been confirmed and we had a series with a character talking about her world wasnt restored and blaming namor directly. That can be retconed but the current canon is Narmor = Mass murderer

Check the X-Men Monday thread, fellow Emma fans. She's the third most liked X-Men of the year, just behind Moira.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Emma should have tinder and not get married
    Please...
    How many "future" storylines/plots have never even made it to the page?
    Emma is not getting married to Tony Stark (of all people) in some far-flung future that may never happen.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I love how Kate and Emma are growing closer. It really is becoming almost like a mother and daughter relationship!

We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”