Page 3 of 301 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    The Astonishing look is just too iconic. It feels like nearly all of her costumes are some variation or take on that one. And I loved Anka’s art in that shopping issue during Bendis’ run.
    It's a great look! It's just not a 2019 look for me. Emma is fashion, and it's just too basic for me.

I'd love this design for a top (and hopefully the trousers/leggings would be equally excellent) which adds so much more than her classic Astonishing top:

This is older, but regal AF:

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    It's a great look! It's just not a 2019 look for me. Emma is fashion, and it's just too basic for me.

I'd love this design for a top (and hopefully the trousers/leggings would be equally excellent) which adds so much more than her classic Astonishing top:

The mcKelvie Emma is wearing clothes! Hurrah!
    2015-07-29_054906_white-queen-comp.jpg
    Say hello to "the best body money can buy"!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    The mcKelvie Emma is wearing clothes! Hurrah!
    2015-07-29_054906_white-queen-comp.jpg
    Say hello to "the best body money can buy"!
    I prefer Emma in those 2 costumes you posted, but I doubt Marvel will let her wear them again.

That top one is amazing. Fits her perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I prefer Emma in those 2 costumes you posted, but I doubt Marvel will let her wear them again.
    Eh, the New X-Men costume only really worked when she had that sick white trench coat with it. Otherwise it looks like a diaper.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I agree.. and the New Tian costume works very ok in black too...

That looks awesome except for the fur padding on shoulders. Kind of prefer it a bit more streamlined.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I like it, it looks more regal than her other ones, fitting if someone ruling a country. I don’t think the picture posted is the best one of her with it, I liked it more in Blue tbh. Kinda ironic that the better written Emma didn’t look as good as the out of character Emma.

The Astonishing look is just too iconic. It feels like nearly all of her costumes are some variation or take on that one. And I loved Anka’s art in that shopping issue during Bendis’ run.

I agree with u, that New Tian white costume looks very regal, I just don't understand why Emma isn't wearing it anymore.

this is the New Tian's best illustration, sadly it wasn't colored.

DEAGsPgW0AEMwDr.jpg

Emma's Astonishing Look is definitely very iconic but not every artist could draw that astonishing costume, I dislike when some variants have a yellow X symbol on her bust-cape (ironically I used that costume as my profile picture)

Make it so Marvel.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Incredible Member

Screen-shot-2012-06-07-at-9.21.22-PM.jpg
    What I have always liked in Emma is her sense of repartee, she's always the most snarky comment on any given situation.

Dressing up Emma is boring.
    Wardrobe knocking excitedly at the door clutching some new same old catalog of 'sexy'.
    Oh so stunning crazy S& M stuff. Woo-hoo.
    The sooty White Queen in bridal white lingerie, "dolled up" in another lace and diamond showcase.

It's tiresome.

She who's seen it all been through it all and had it, lost it, quit it, grieved it, retrieved it, tossed it away and laughed at it's wake.

What's more powerful than the Phoenix?
    The mind and spirit that created it. That human consciousness. What's THAT like? That could just blow the Phoenix out with a sigh.

Have you ever seen Bert Stein's Last Sitting photos of Marylin Monroe?
    I don't think I can share them here and I'm not sure it's okay to link to them. There is nudity.

But they're important.
    Emma gives those images a powerful 'living' authority for me.

Sexy, Namor makes me laugh.
    But Emma makes me grin in a sad and simply vulnerable way. There's an intimacy of impossible nearness. There's absolutely no getting any closer. You know? Not any closer. That's powerful.

She's THE Omega, even if she doesn't want to be.
    Alone and she knows what I know and even what I don't know I know and I can never know what that would be like for her.

Who am I to even profile such a person?
    Last edited by sungila; 01-07-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    Wardrobe knocking excitedly at the door clutching some new same old catalog of 'sexy'.
    The sooty White Queen in bridal white lingerie, "dolled up" in another lace and diamond showcase.

It's tiresome.

She who's seen it all been through it all and had it, lost it, quit it, grieved it, retrieved it, tossed it away and laughed at it's wake.

The mind and spirit that created it. That human consciousness. What's THAT like? That could just blow the Phoenix out with a sigh.

I don't think I can share them here and I'm not sure it's okay to link to them. There is nudity.

But they're important.

But Emma makes me grin in a sad and simply vulnerable way. There's an intimacy of impossible nearness. There's absolutely no getting any closer. You know? Not any closer. That's powerful.

Alone and she knows what I know and even what I don't know I know and I can never know what that would be like for her.

That was deeper than I expected...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post

It's tiresome.

But they're important.

this is pure poetry.

The "what i don't know I know" reminds me of Iceman.

For me she's become a character that's larger and more important than the Xmen and I hope she stays away. I hope she goes on to bigger and better things.

give emma a gun in a white holster, or I guess black holster now
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    give emma a gun in a white holster, or I guess black holster now
    She IS the weapon and her costume is her holster.

Emma 2019

Can I get a source for this page please Ty

RCO004_1468906945.jpg