Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2664
  1. #31
    Incredible Member Jumpyshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    The Astonishing look is just too iconic. It feels like nearly all of her costumes are some variation or take on that one. And I loved Anka’s art in that shopping issue during Bendis’ run.
    It's a great look! It's just not a 2019 look for me. Emma is fashion, and it's just too basic for me.

    I'd love this design for a top (and hopefully the trousers/leggings would be equally excellent) which adds so much more than her classic Astonishing top:


    This is older, but regal AF:

  2. #32
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    It's a great look! It's just not a 2019 look for me. Emma is fashion, and it's just too basic for me.

    I'd love this design for a top (and hopefully the trousers/leggings would be equally excellent) which adds so much more than her classic Astonishing top:


    This is older, but regal AF:
    The mcKelvie Emma is wearing clothes! Hurrah!
    2015-07-29_054906_white-queen-comp.jpg
    Say hello to "the best body money can buy"!

  3. #33
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    The mcKelvie Emma is wearing clothes! Hurrah!
    2015-07-29_054906_white-queen-comp.jpg
    Say hello to "the best body money can buy"!
    I prefer Emma in those 2 costumes you posted, but I doubt Marvel will let her wear them again.

  4. #34
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    It's a great look! It's just not a 2019 look for me. Emma is fashion, and it's just too basic for me.

    I'd love this design for a top (and hopefully the trousers/leggings would be equally excellent) which adds so much more than her classic Astonishing top:


    This is older, but regal AF:
    That top one is amazing. Fits her perfectly.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  5. #35
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I prefer Emma in those 2 costumes you posted, but I doubt Marvel will let her wear them again.
    Eh, the New X-Men costume only really worked when she had that sick white trench coat with it. Otherwise it looks like a diaper.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  6. #36
    Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Americana
    Posts
    4,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I agree.. and the New Tian costume works very ok in black too...

    That looks awesome except for the fur padding on shoulders. Kind of prefer it a bit more streamlined.
    Chris Claremont, Peter David, Mike Carey, Cullen Bunn = canon. Others = fanfic.

  7. #37
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I like it, it looks more regal than her other ones, fitting if someone ruling a country. I don’t think the picture posted is the best one of her with it, I liked it more in Blue tbh. Kinda ironic that the better written Emma didn’t look as good as the out of character Emma.



    The Astonishing look is just too iconic. It feels like nearly all of her costumes are some variation or take on that one. And I loved Anka’s art in that shopping issue during Bendis’ run.

    I agree with u, that New Tian white costume looks very regal, I just don't understand why Emma isn't wearing it anymore.

    this is the New Tian's best illustration, sadly it wasn't colored.

    DEAGsPgW0AEMwDr.jpg

    Emma's Astonishing Look is definitely very iconic but not every artist could draw that astonishing costume, I dislike when some variants have a yellow X symbol on her bust-cape (ironically I used that costume as my profile picture)

  8. #38
    Mutant Midnighter NewMutant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    It's a great look! It's just not a 2019 look for me. Emma is fashion, and it's just too basic for me.

    I'd love this design for a top (and hopefully the trousers/leggings would be equally excellent) which adds so much more than her classic Astonishing top:

    Make it so Marvel.
    I'm a fighter. I fight for normal people. But I'll never be one. I'm not a hero. Some people can't handle that.

    #midnightermonday

    Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

    IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

  9. #39
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Screen-shot-2012-06-07-at-9.21.22-PM.jpg
    What I have always liked in Emma is her sense of repartee, she's always the most snarky comment on any given situation.

  10. #40
    Mighty Member sungila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dawnland
    Posts
    1,127

    Default

    Dressing up Emma is boring.
    Wardrobe knocking excitedly at the door clutching some new same old catalog of 'sexy'.
    Oh so stunning crazy S& M stuff. Woo-hoo.
    The sooty White Queen in bridal white lingerie, "dolled up" in another lace and diamond showcase.

    It's tiresome.

    She who's seen it all been through it all and had it, lost it, quit it, grieved it, retrieved it, tossed it away and laughed at it's wake.

    What's more powerful than the Phoenix?
    The mind and spirit that created it. That human consciousness. What's THAT like? That could just blow the Phoenix out with a sigh.

    Have you ever seen Bert Stein's Last Sitting photos of Marylin Monroe?
    I don't think I can share them here and I'm not sure it's okay to link to them. There is nudity.

    But they're important.
    Emma gives those images a powerful 'living' authority for me.

    Sexy, Namor makes me laugh.
    But Emma makes me grin in a sad and simply vulnerable way. There's an intimacy of impossible nearness. There's absolutely no getting any closer. You know? Not any closer. That's powerful.

    She's THE Omega, even if she doesn't want to be.
    Alone and she knows what I know and even what I don't know I know and I can never know what that would be like for her.

    Who am I to even profile such a person?
    Last edited by sungila; 01-07-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

  11. #41
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    Dressing up Emma is boring.
    Wardrobe knocking excitedly at the door clutching some new same old catalog of 'sexy'.
    Oh so stunning crazy S& M stuff. Woo-hoo.
    The sooty White Queen in bridal white lingerie, "dolled up" in another lace and diamond showcase.

    It's tiresome.

    She who's seen it all been through it all and had it, lost it, quit it, grieved it, retrieved it, tossed it away and laughed at it's wake.

    What's more powerful than the Phoenix?
    The mind and spirit that created it. That human consciousness. What's THAT like? That could just blow the Phoenix out with a sigh.

    Have you ever seen Bert Stein's Last Sitting photos of Marylin Monroe?
    I don't think I can share them here and I'm not sure it's okay to link to them. There is nudity.

    But they're important.
    Emma gives those images a powerful 'living' authority for me.

    Sexy, Namor makes me laugh.
    But Emma makes me grin in a sad and simply vulnerable way. There's an intimacy of impossible nearness. There's absolutely no getting any closer. You know? Not any closer. That's powerful.

    She's THE Omega, even if she doesn't want to be.
    Alone and she knows what I know and even what I don't know I know and I can never know what that would be like for her.

    Who am I to even profile such a person?
    That was deeper than I expected...
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  12. #42
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    Dressing up Emma is boring.
    Wardrobe knocking excitedly at the door clutching some new same old catalog of 'sexy'.
    Oh so stunning crazy S& M stuff. Woo-hoo.
    The sooty White Queen in bridal white lingerie, "dolled up" in another lace and diamond showcase.

    It's tiresome.

    She who's seen it all been through it all and had it, lost it, quit it, grieved it, retrieved it, tossed it away and laughed at it's wake.

    What's more powerful than the Phoenix?
    The mind and spirit that created it. That human consciousness. What's THAT like? That could just blow the Phoenix out with a sigh.

    Have you ever seen Bert Stein's Last Sitting photos of Marylin Monroe?
    I don't think I can share them here and I'm not sure it's okay to link to them. There is nudity.

    But they're important.
    Emma gives those images a powerful 'living' authority for me.

    Sexy, Namor makes me laugh.
    But Emma makes me grin in a sad and simply vulnerable way. There's an intimacy of impossible nearness. There's absolutely no getting any closer. You know? Not any closer. That's powerful.

    She's THE Omega, even if she doesn't want to be.
    Alone and she knows what I know and even what I don't know I know and I can never know what that would be like for her.

    Who am I to even profile such a person?
    this is pure poetry.

    The "what i don't know I know" reminds me of Iceman.

    For me she's become a character that's larger and more important than the Xmen and I hope she stays away. I hope she goes on to bigger and better things.

  13. #43
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    6,025

    Default

    give emma a gun in a white holster, or I guess black holster now
    Omega Level Rodent Fighter

  14. #44
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    give emma a gun in a white holster, or I guess black holster now
    She IS the weapon and her costume is her holster.

  15. #45
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Emma 2019

    Can I get a source for this page please Ty

    RCO004_1468906945.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •