Page 44 of 301 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    And IvX refutes alot of things. Its best to leave that where it is. IVX does not need to be brought up for Gen X to reunite.
    My point was more that they're ending to their event a few years ago, and they're characterization/character assassination since then as ignored Gen X. So, as far as Emma is concerned, it's doubtful. Much as I'd like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Is going to be Miss Sinister at the end with the real Black King saving the day. One could dream right?
    I don't trust White enough to believe in this completely, but I want to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I don't trust White enough to believe in this completely, but I want to believe.
    If is the real Emma this will break my heart, still have not forgotten annual and the mess JDW made by making Bable speak ill off his beautiful stepmother.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Is going to be Miss Sinister at the end with the real Black King saving the day. One could dream right?
    I would be VERY surprised and happy if that happened, but I wish you are right

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Makes me wish even more that this X-Team got to happen.
    Attachment 79551
    Ya got Emma, Chamber, and Monet back together. Replace Armor with Jubilee, replace Mystique with Husk, make Monet smaller so she's not the same size as Creed & Bishop, lol, and it's golden in more ways than one. Heaven knows, Monet & Emma could have a Hell of a reunion.
    Now...I would Remove the belt, add a Ralph Lauren-esque floor-length cape, knee-high boots (keep the edgy no-heels heels), plunge the V down to her navel...and colour the whole ensemble black. Et Voila! Black King Emma. (Not the Selene cosplay look she's sporting now).

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Now...I would Remove the belt, add a Ralph Lauren-esque floor-length cape, knee-high boots (keep the edgy no-heels heels), plunge the V down to her navel...and colour the whole ensemble black. Et Voila! Black King Emma. (Not the Selene cosplay look she's sporting now).
    She could go Molotov Cocktease.

lol I can see Emma wearing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    UXM 19
    Regardless of all the speculation that surrounds her return to Uncanny, let's take a moment to just appreciate that she's here. On the whole Sinister angle, I'm not sure I follow. Sinister never respected Emma, considering her an inferior genetic example and poor match for Scott. I find it unlikely she would bother with impersonating or controlling Emma. Plus something about the eyes doesn't scream villain to me. Quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    IvX's whole argument was that Emma was always stupidly evil and just being held in check by Scott's dick.
    That's one interpretation but it's not based on anything explicitly stated in the event. The other version is that she's pissed off and taking it out of other people's hides. The reality is that losing a lover is certainly enough to drive some people to make poor decisions. I could list the litany of stupidity Scott got up to after losing Jean, then Maddie, but I trust you already know the history. Is it that much harder to believe Emma's is capable of going through dark times after such a thing? I think if we simply cut the last three or four pages of IvX, and tweaked her approach in Blue, the rest would have felt entirely earned to me.

I do not know, the cover reminds me of the final moment of Death of X where she seems completely deranged.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Regardless of all the speculation that surrounds her return to Uncanny, let's take a moment to just appreciate that she's here. On the whole Sinister angle, I'm not sure I follow. Sinister never respected Emma, considering her an inferior genetic example and poor match for Scott. I find it unlikely she would bother with impersonating or controlling Emma. Plus something about the eyes doesn't scream villain to me. Quite the opposite.
    Yeah, it reminds me of dark reign where she was holding Scott's visor. Although its a much different vibe for this one. She seems quite "playful/teasing" in the cover for Uncanny. The ruby gem is the only thing that makes me think Sinister. At this point I'm not sure what to expect.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    She could go Molotov Cocktease.

lol I can see Emma wearing this.
    As much as I love Emma showing skin...it is Emma after all...I would go a tad less revealing, with a very low plunging V rather than a Vag-grazing U.
    Now that see it, I do love the idea of a hint of red as an accent colour for her...a subtle element of danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I do not know, the cover reminds me of the final moment of Death of X where she seems completely deranged.
    This??

I don't see any resemblance personally. I agree she looks deranged in DoX 4 but the UXM cover makes her look more tentative and unsure than anything.

I get the red gems seems a clear call out to Sinister but if you look at Jean's original DPS Black Queen outfit, she also had a red clasp on her cape.

It could just be the artists riff on the original costume since the rest of it seems pretty similar.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I get the red gems seems a clear call out to Sinister but if you look at Jean's original DPS Black Queen outfit, she also had a red clasp on her cape.

It could just be the artists riff on the original costume since the rest of it seems pretty similar.
    Good point. Though if anything is going to be for certain, it's that there will be drama.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

This??

I don't see any resemblance personally. I agree she looks deranged in DoX 4 but the UXM cover makes her look more tentative and unsure than anything.
    She took Cyclops visor, maybe she was dressing his wounds?