Page 51 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I think you're over interpreting it because you want Jean to feel angry at Emma. Jean is a hero first and foremost. She would never let someone die because her marriage is falling apart. She knew the relationship was in trouble before the affair. Jean had moved on. Even after Jean's return, you don't see her mad at Scott or Emma. For that matter, ghost Jean appearing in the Jean Grey book wasn't particularly mad at Emma either. Jean had moved on, and it was her decision to save Emma.

Granted, this is in a reality constructed by X-Man, but we now see Jean with Bishop. Whether she's Phoenix or just plain Jean she has a life and desires OUTSIDE of Cyclops
    Lol, maybe it's just me leaning that way, but I don't want Jean and Emma to date Scott or Logan, I want Jean and Emma on a comic together as teammates for a good two years. I want to see Scott and Logan go looking for Jean and find her having coffee with Emma and chatting like they are the best of friends, just for the look of sheer shock on Scott's face to see his two ex's hanging out together. That image alone would be worth the cost of the comic book.

I personally think that Scott and Logan are both bad for Jean and Emma and that both women should stay away from those two men for a long time.

BANNED

I just want Emma to be with her old students and ignore everything that's happened to her for decades

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    I just want Emma to be with her old students and ignore everything that's happened to her for decades
    I prefer Emma as a morally grey hero who is willing to do things that the X-Men would not do to protect mutants. My preference is that she gets her own school, her own students, her own team separate from the X-Men. Give her X-Factor, X-Force, Hellions, or whatever, but let her operate independently of the main X-Men, not as an enemy but as an ally who does things her way.

I think there is room in the X-books for Emma to have her own team that is independent of Scott, Logan, Jean, and Xavier.

BANNED

how about something like... Generation X?

Incredible Member

I was just watching Sharon Stone's auditions for Basic Instinct on Youtube and I saw Emma Frost. The cunning look and regal bearing, she was the white queen!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Lol, maybe it's just me leaning that way, but I don't want Jean and Emma to date Scott or Logan, I want Jean and Emma on a comic together as teammates for a good two years. I want to see Scott and Logan go looking for Jean and find her having coffee with Emma and chatting like they are the best of friends, just for the look of sheer shock on Scott's face to see his two ex's hanging out together. That image alone would be worth the cost of the comic book.

I personally think that Scott and Logan are both bad for Jean and Emma and that both women should stay away from those two men for a long time.
    You have no idea how many Scott fans agree with you, at least in regards to Jean. It's really kind of sad that two characters that are so intrinsically linked have fandom's that seem to hate each other so much, and want to see characters punished over it. We should be better than that. At least the Scott and Emma fans seems to have an uneasy alliance of sorts which seems ironic to me.

Regardless, with Emma and Scott's reunion coming up we'll find out pretty quickly which way they want to go with this. I'm optimistic that Rosenberg will handle it with grace, because the alternative is depressing and I'm sick of being cynical about everything X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    You have no idea how many Scott fans agree with you, at least in regards to Jean. It's really kind of sad that two characters that are so intrinsically linked have fandom's that seem to hate each other so much, and want to see characters punished over it. We should be better than that. At least the Scott and Emma fans seems to have an uneasy alliance of sorts which seems ironic to me.

Regardless, with Emma and Scott's reunion coming up we'll find out pretty quickly which way they want to go with this. I'm optimistic that Rosenberg will handle it with grace, because the alternative is depressing and I'm sick of being cynical about everything X-Men.
    I have two favourite characters that have their fates up in the air right now. Rachel and Emma. I have a bad feeling that Rachel is going to be written out as Mother Askani and never return for years, and I have a bad feeling that the X-Office wants to turn Emma into a moustache twirling villain. I will keep my fingers crossed that this is now how it turns out, that Rachel gets to return to a regular series as an ongoing character and that Emma gets portrayed in a heroic light as she was in Jessica Jones these last two months.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I have two favourite characters that have their fates up in the air right now. Rachel and Emma. I have a bad feeling that Rachel is going to be written out as Mother Askani and never return for years, and I have a bad feeling that the X-Office wants to turn Emma into a moustache twirling villain. I will keep my fingers crossed that this is now how it turns out, that Rachel gets to return to a regular series as an ongoing character and that Emma gets portrayed in a heroic light as she was in Jessica Jones these last two months.
    I'm sympathetic to your plight. Rachel and Emma are both characters that Marvel has shown can be put in the spotlight and have some great stories, or just as easily get censured off and forgotten or just really poorly portrayed. This happens to all characters to some extent, but I think these two in particular are unique among A or B list characters in this regard.

I haven't read JJ but I've heard good things. I'll definitely get around to reading the issues because I really enjoy Emma when she's firing on all cylinders.

As for Rachel, I think there's a lot of speculation right now because Marvel's random wrecking ball is moving through the books at full speed right now. I get the sense a soft reboot is in the works which has the capacity to change the landscape pretty massively. I doubt Rachel will be gone for an extended period, if for no other reason than that she's an angle Marvel can use to play Scott and Jean off. Of course, if Marvel is planning to eliminate Jott ties to limit their connections, killing Cable was a good start and writing Rachel out would be even more effective. There's lot's of speculation that Hope is going to get killed off in the next Uncanny arc. We could be seeing the disassembly of the Summers\Grey clan in it's entirety. If that's what's happening, it has broad ranging impacts for each of these characters, and many around them as well, including Emma. If it goes that way, I could see Marvel formalizing Rachel's Phoenix parentage. I'm personally not in favor of taking apart so much history and bedrock for these characters but Marvel will do what they want as always.

All we can really hope for is that whatever they choose to do, the creators choose producing good stories as their first priority rather than simply checking boxes on whatever the current agenda is.

SHE BACK BABY
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    SHE BACK BABY
    wow she touches Scott !!!
    or not?

behind them stands namor? if it is fish
    then eww
    Last edited by oldscottsummers; 03-23-2019 at 02:47 PM.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Emma was right

The way she’s stand between Scott and Jean made me laugh a little. She’s like “step aside bitches”.

I dont think she touches Scott, her hand is in front of him
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I dont think she touches Scott, her hand is in front of him
    Oh okay
    they put emma between saint jean and cyke for lolz
    Rant
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Double post
    Last edited by oldscottsummers; 03-23-2019 at 02:56 PM.
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

apparently CB called Emma the Black Queen by mistake and was then promptly corrected to say Black King instead haha
    She's A Lifebringer