Page 52 of 301 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    apparently CB called Emma the Black Queen by mistake and was then promptly corrected to say Black King instead haha
    Hopefully they are done with this black king stuff soon. And I'll wait to see how things turn out before I get exited about her in a promo.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    SHE BACK BABY
    Why is Jean in her 60s costume? Wolverine is in his Weapon X costume. Cyclops is in his 90s costume. Why is Nightcrawler red? Storm is in her 80s costume...

This could be alternate reality crap. And I remember that one time they released a promo image of Uncanny after Schism, and it looked like Emma would lead a team. It turned out to be a variant cover.

I am holding my hopes, but I would love to see Emma, Jean, and Cyclops on the same team again.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Why is Jean in her 60s costume? Wolverine is in his Weapon X costume. Cyclops is in his 90s costume. Why is Nightcrawler red? Storm is in her 80s costume...

This could be alternate reality crap. And I remember that one time they released a promo image of Uncanny after Schism, and it looked like Emma would lead a team. It turned out to be a variant cover.

I am holding my hopes, but I would love to see Emma, Jean, and Cyclops on the same team again.
    Yeah this shocked me actually. Emma is right beside Scott and Jean which seems to indicate that whatever this is that is going on she is on their side in this.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Hopefully they are done with this black king stuff soon. And I'll wait to see how things turn out before I get exited about her in a promo.
    The Lady Cardinal stuff works... if executed well.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I prefer her actually being with the X-men, and I still don't have faith that they will do it well.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She is still in the outfit. Maybe my dream of a Hellfire X comic will come true. I am ok with Emma being on a team with Jean though, that would be awesome if that happens.

The teaser image should be taken with a grain of salt. It includes heroes and villains, dead characters, a couple characters that look like hybrids of other characters, and multiple versions of the same character (I count 3 Wolverines alone). I don't think it represents some kind of team at all. With all the various eras represented there, it might be more like a "secret history" story that retcons events to insert new characters or stories into the past. If that's the case, this isn't necessarily an indication Emma is rejoining the X-Men.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Hickman wrote Emma so good in Dark Reign: Cabal so I'm excited.

I prefer her actually being with the X-men, and I still don't have faith that they will do it well.
    I would prefer her with the X-Men, but I also understand that that likely isn't possible under current editorial. All I want is for the character to be treated like the morally gray advocate for mutant rights she's always been.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Hickman wrote Emma so good in Dark Reign: Cabal so I'm excited.
    Wasn't there something about him wanting her with the Illuminatti, since Bendis took Xavier from him, then called dibs on Emma and he ended up putting Hank as the mutant representative just for the sake of it?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Wasn't there something about him wanting her with the Illuminatti, since Bendis took Xavier from him, then called dibs on Emma and he ended up putting Hank as the mutant representative just for the sake of it?
    I think Magneto was his original choice.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I don't want to give my hopes up but this looks promising, but why is Nightcrawler red?
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I don't want to give my hopes up but this looks promising, but why is Nightcrawler red?
    I think there maybe merged characters or something. Nightcrawler/Gambit. Dani/Colossus/Magik are on the other side of the pic.

I think there maybe merged characters or something. Nightcrawler/Gambit. Dani/Colossus/Magik are on the other side of the pic.
    Considering how the image indicates the books could be touching upon X-Men stories from different eras, I'm thinking those 2 characters are actually a couple of the X-Men's children from the future.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I just want to say if Mama ends up back being an X-Men, I don't want Christian to go back to obscurity. I hope either he still runs things with Mama in the Hellfire Club or makes cameos in various X-Books
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account