Page 55 of 301 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post
    This one?

Attachment 80314

slightly different.... for me it looks more like her current costume (basically astonishing costume dyed black)
    Forgot what Dark Cabal looked like. Yeah, it’s def Black King.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Forgot what Dark Cabal looked like. Yeah, it’s def Black King.
    She’s gonna piss off Selene again. I’d love to see a rematch between those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    She’s gonna piss off Selene again. I’d love to see a rematch between those two.
    This is long over due

when was the last time Emma dealt with Selene? Did they interact during Necrosha at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    when was the last time Emma dealt with Selene? Did they interact during Necrosha at all?
    I don't think they've interacted in Necrosha, from what I remember Selene just sent the Hellions to get Emma as revenge

I got this from the Rogue thread, it's an older post from last fall from an indication where they were going to take the X-Men this year:

It sounds like that they are planning for "X-Men" to be Emma, Iceman, Cannonball, Rogue, Gambit, and Sunspot. Although that was last year and it may change by the time September rolls around.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I got this from the Rogue thread, it's an older post from last fall from an indication where they were going to take the X-Men this year:

It sounds like that they are planning for "X-Men" to be Emma, Iceman, Cannonball, Rogue, Gambit, and Sunspot. Although that was last year and it may change by the time September rolls around.
    As always, I will take anything from a .chan site with a huge mountain of salt, but that would be interesting.

So around 8 months after this publication (if the date is right) most things are in line with what we have now. Assuming this is true I wouldn't mind if that was true and actually like the line...although why would Emma need to be in a team funded by sunspot? well maybe he's the one who ask and insists in having her...and I can see Rogue, Gambit and Cannonball being the ones who doesn't trust her...I would believe that Bob is past this by now, but as seen on last issue of Iceman, maybe not
    Last edited by AnaFrost01; 03-25-2019 at 01:01 PM.

So around 8 months after this publication (if the date is right) most things are in line with what we have now. Assuming this is true I wouldn't mind if that was true and actually like the line...although why would Emma need to be in a team funded by sunspot, maybe he's the one who ask and insists in having her...and I can see Rogue, Gambit and Cannonball being the ones who doesn't trust her...I would believe that Bob is past this by now, but as seen on last issue of Iceman, maybe not
    Why not? Emma cant be on a team if someone else is footing the bill? Actually would be smart on her part

So around 8 months after this publication (if the date is right) most things are in line with what we have now. Assuming this is true I wouldn't mind if that was true and actually like the line...although why would Emma need to be in a team funded by sunspot, maybe he's the one who ask and insists in having her...and I can see Rogue, Gambit and Cannonball being the ones who doesn't trust her...I would believe that Bob is past this by now, but as seen on last issue of Iceman, maybe not
    It's hard to say, a lot of things could change. This is a chan site and it might be fake, but a lot of what was in this post has actually happened. I think Emma is going to be on a team, but I think the team rosters might get switched around a bit before they are finalized. I do like the idea of the New Mutants getting spread around the teams though with traditional X-Men, I think that's a nice way of moving them all forward to be full fledged X-Men in their own rights.

Why not? Emma cant be on a team if someone else is footing the bill? Actually would be smart on her part
    haha, yeah saves money, she doesn't have to sell Frost International like she did last time for Scott, let Sunspot pay the bills and Emma can just buy fabulous outfits.

not because of the money, but be part of a team that as people doubting you're intensions all the time, I would thing she got tired of that by now... And I am not saying she has to be friends with all her teammates, but they should all be very aware that Emma will do whatever it takes to help mutants and not worrying that she's gonna turn on them at any given moment, she's not mystique, she'll only do that if Emma thinks is the best way to get things done. - X-men Black -
    But we don't know how this team will come about, not even if will be this formation, maybe there's an angle I am not seeing yet, a lot will happen until then

It's hard to say, a lot of things could change. This is a chan site and it might be fake, but a lot of what was in this post has actually happened. I think Emma is going to be on a team, but I think the team rosters might get switched around a bit before they are finalized. I do like the idea of the New Mutants getting spread around the teams though with traditional X-Men, I think that's a nice way of moving them all forward to be full fledged X-Men in their own rights.
    Is true, I must say that this gives me a little bit of hope for the future...which may not be a good idea, because later all my hopes can be crushed (uncanny x-men I'm looking to you)

not because of the money, but be part of a team that as people doubting you're intensions all the time, I would thing she got tired of that by now... And I am not saying she has to be friends with all her teammates, but they should all be very aware that Emma will do whatever it takes to help mutants and not worrying that she's gonna turn on them at any given moment, she's not mystique, she'll only do that if Emma thinks is the best way to get things done. - X-men Black -
    But we don't know how this team will come about, not even if will be this formation, maybe there's an angle I am not seeing yet, a lot will happen until then
    Most of the X-men dont fully trust her anyway her so she'd have slim pickings in terms of whom to be around. The ones listed at least dont hate her and/or have that personal history

Most of the X-men dont fully trust her anyway her so she'd have slim pickings in terms of whom to be around. The ones listed at least dont hate her and/or have that personal history
    I mean is not a horrible thing I can see the reasons... I would just like to see more interactions like in JJ. Were we don't get characters complaining about her all the time while she is clearly helping, but I might be over interpreting the "...not everyone will trust her"

Screenshot 2019-03-25 at 20.35.17.jpg