Page 6 of 301 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Writing was ok... Art was not... Im diappointed Jean didnt call Emma in UXM.
    I agree on all points...especially against a threat who is a telepath....but on the plus side it saves her from a horrible event.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I agree on all points...especially against a threat who is a telepath....but on the plus side it saves her from a horrible event.
    I don't think they were going to use their Emma/Jean confrontation card so carelessly. My fear is that it will be a triangle card, with Scott as well. I fear for Emma when that goes down, considering how much editorial likes the status quo circa 1991.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I don't think they were going to use their Emma/Jean confrontation card so carelessly. My fear is that it will be a triangle card, with Scott as well. I fear for Emma when that goes down, considering how much editorial likes the status quo circa 1991.
    That is my concern as well. Ideally when Emma meets with either again is separate. I'm hoping against hope that the Jean encounter is like Hopeless's Ghost Jean and Emma interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    That is my concern as well. Ideally when Emma meets with either again is separate. I'm hoping against hope that the Jean encounter is like Hopeless's Ghost Jean and Emma interaction.
    I think it will be... frosty (sorry, not sorry). Both of them in their ideal bitch each other out mood, that eventually resolves into not wanting to deal with the other one.

by Sebastian Piriz
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

by Sebastian Piriz
    I really like the cape.. the rest of her new Black King uniform is rather... not interesting... they can do better. maybe mix Black and White as she is the current Lady Imperial/Lord Imperial. And I miss some X at some part of the uniform too...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I like it. A lot of times clean is best. Her other black costume looked too much like Lady Mastermind's. It was tacky.

Overall I really miss Emma in white though. So sick of black.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 01-15-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Wasn't this already covered in the Jeen solo? It didn't seem like their was much fight left in the two of them by the end of that. Emma's dispassionate speech to Kitty about Jean's whereabouts in Resurrection also didn't leave me with the impression she had much fight left, or emotion for that matter when it came to Scott...

Given how lousy the whole thing has been for Emma's portrayal since IvX I'd have thought we'd want to avoid any of this like the plague.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Mama looks fine in black, but the color white being so iconic on her. It's no surprise that people will prefer the color on her more than black
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Is Emma in this issue of Jessica Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Is Emma in this issue of Jessica Jones?
    Probably not.

She will be in isssue #2 as stated by the writer, and Jessica Jones seems to have a new guest star each issue so...

let me tell you...im so damn glad Emma isn't is this event right now cause truly its honestly trash, and to think I wanted her to appear el oh el
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Oh it was pretty bad. And I say that as someone who has very low expectations from X-events

It was nice to see Sage and the Cuckoos.. they were irrelevant but still... and it would have been nice to see Emma too but I donīt see how they could have given her a relevant role in such a poor comedy...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    let me tell you...im so damn glad Emma isn't is this event right now cause truly its honestly trash, and to think I wanted her to appear el oh el
    They’re just evening things out, as she was the only screwed by editorial in IvX. But we need some actual news soon, not just a radon appearance here or there.