Page 73 of 301 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    She'll probably be in Rosenberg's run, hopefully Hickman will do something different.

That said, you can bet that if she's not taken away from the Hellfire Club, it's only a matter of time until that happens. The best thing that could happen to Emma is for the HFC to be destroyed and she returns to the X-men, or else it's full-blown villainy eventually.
    Based on the solicits for Uncanny, this seems pretty accurate unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    wonder if this will be in continuity or not..
    I like this picture, although it's hard to tell if she is wearing pants or has the whole panties and thigh high boots going on. I kind of hope it's Emma in a business suit, I would prefer that.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Based on the solicits for Uncanny, this seems pretty accurate unfortunately.
    Yeah, what the Black King of the Hellfire Club is up to. Unless they are going to do a 180 and have it that Emma has some plan to try and locate the missing mutants who disappeared. There are two ways this could go, either she is going to go villain in the last few issues, or she has been doing her own plan similar to Scott's to get rid of threats that are undermining mutant rights. I actually don't mind if it turns out Captain America was Mystique all along, and Emma has been putting the captured mutants into a safe detention centre where they won't get experimented on. I was very suspicious when Cap said not to trust Valerie Cooper, I agree that she shouldn't be trusted, but it kind of raised my suspicions about how Cap knew they were even talking to Val in the first place.

It would kind of be neat if Emma has been working support behind the scenes all along. Keeping the authorities off their backs, throwing intel in their direction. Maybe her "nefarious plan" has been to support the return of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BwsYt_IhWLV

oh jesus everyone WE'RE SAVED oh HAPPY DAY
    Looks great! I first thought this would be related to the Hickman mini-series but this is not one of those artists.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    wonder if this will be in continuity or not..
    Why wouldn't it be? Ok, looks a little the the Generation X costume, but that era has been so thoroughly swept under the rug so seems doubtful Marvel would think some out-of-continuity oneshot/mini would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yeah, what the Black King of the Hellfire Club is up to. Unless they are going to do a 180 and have it that Emma has some plan to try and locate the missing mutants who disappeared. There are two ways this could go, either she is going to go villain in the last few issues, or she has been doing her own plan similar to Scott's to get rid of threats that are undermining mutant rights. I actually don't mind if it turns out Captain America was Mystique all along, and Emma has been putting the captured mutants into a safe detention centre where they won't get experimented on. I was very suspicious when Cap said not to trust Valerie Cooper, I agree that she shouldn't be trusted, but it kind of raised my suspicions about how Cap knew they were even talking to Val in the first place.

It would kind of be neat if Emma has been working support behind the scenes all along. Keeping the authorities off their backs, throwing intel in their direction. Maybe her "nefarious plan" has been to support the return of the X-Men.
    The last solicit makes it seem like there is gonna be some twist where teh HFC goes against the X-Men. So either she's betraying them, or she's incompetent and gets played by the rest of the HFC.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BwsYt_IhWLV

oh jesus everyone WE'RE SAVED oh HAPPY DAY
    I spoke to Lolli about a commission, and he told me he'd be open later this summer since he's busy with a TBA Marvel project. That may be this one. In which case, he says Duggan is the writer.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    The last solicit makes it seem like there is gonna be some twist where teh HFC goes against the X-Men. So either she's betraying them, or she's incompetent and gets played by the rest of the HFC.
    Well, it hasn’t started yet so could possibly be the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I like this picture, although it's hard to tell if she is wearing pants or has the whole panties and thigh high boots going on. I kind of hope it's Emma in a business suit, I would prefer that.
    I'd say thigh-high boots; that looks like a boot-top on her crossed leg. But she could also be wearing a mini-skirted business suit; IMHO that's something Emma would do. But she'll never replace Madelyne for me.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    I'd say thigh-high boots; that looks like a boot-top on her crossed leg. But she could also be wearing a mini-skirted business suit; IMHO that's something Emma would do. But she'll never replace Madelyne for me.
    I don't want her to replace Madelyne, I want her to be a sane contributing member of the X-Men, or for her to run her own team from the HFC, either is fine with me.

So... Endgame spoilers:
    sucked
    end of spoilers.

spoilers:
    No Emma Frost to save the day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I spoke to Lolli about a commission, and he told me he'd be open later this summer since he's busy with a TBA Marvel project. That may be this one. In which case, he says Duggan is the writer.
    Duggan, hmm. Could be another guest starring role in an MU series then, unless the X-office has given him an X-book to write.

Is Emma expected to show in UXM 17?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Is Emma expected to show in UXM 17?
    I think its 18 and 19.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Duggan, hmm. Could be another guest starring role in an MU series then, unless the X-office has given him an X-book to write.
    I hope so. He wrote her well in Infinity Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyLookingSort View Post
    I hope so. He wrote her well in Infinity Wars.
    He'll have to repair all the damage from Rosenberg writing her as a mustache twirling villain for the remainder of the Uncanny run. I keep hoping that the stuff the HFC has been up to is supporting Scott's X-men from the background, that would be my expectation coming out of Jessica Jones Purple Daughter, but I know Rosenberg doesn't like Emma so he will probably portray her as the ultimate enemy for the remainder of the Uncanny series.