Page 81 of 301 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I really want them to do a run where Jean and Emma slowly become friends outside of any involvement with Scott. They kind of have a rapport going back to the Jean Grey comic, I would like it if they continue from there and move forward. Heck they could even have Jean sit down with Emma and discuss the period where Emma trained Jeen in her telepathy and telekinesis. I know the relationship drama will always be there, the X-Men have always been a sci fi soap opera, but I think it would be a nice change of pace if the writers just give Emma and Jean a break from Scott and have the two of them focus on working together as a team.
    Outside of an alternate universe, Jean and Emma should NEVER be friends. They have no reason to be and I dont get why some people want it so bad. Just doesnt make sense with them. I can see them being unwilling allies at best. Jean has reason to never trust Emma and Emma has reason to never like her. Their personalities and ideologies are also too vastly different. Emma herself does not have many if any women she can truly call a friend so I definitely dont see Jean being that for her nor Emma being vulnerable enough with Jean to allow her in
    Last edited by Havok83; 05-06-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Outside of an alternate universe, Jean and Emma should NEVER be friends. They have no reason to be and I dont get why some people want it so bad. Just doesnt make sense with them. I can see them being unwilling allies at best. Jean has reason to never trust Emma and Emma has reason to never like her. Their personalities and ideologies are also too vastly different. Emma herself does not have many if any women she can truly call a friend so I definitely dont see Jean being that for her nor Emma being vulnerable enough with Jean to allow her in
    Friends may not be the word but I think their relationship should be explored to some degree after the Jeen memories kicked in. We have no real clue how adult Jean feels about Emma now. The closest is how she was shooing her brother and that seemed weird regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Friends may not be the word but I think their relationship should be explored to some degree after the Jeen memories kicked in. We have no real clue how adult Jean feels about Emma now. The closest is how she was shooing her brother and that seemed weird regardless.
    In the end I just want Emma as either part of the X-Men or running her own heroic team through the HFC. Technically if they wanted to explore something different in the fall they could have Jean/Storm/Scott/Logan leading Uncanny and X-Men, they could have Emma leading X-Factor, and Magneto running X-Force. Each group following slightly different philosophies and methods but not necessarily enemies of each other, an alliance of mutants.

I wouldn't mind a crossover where Emma and Jean are forced to work together in order to fight a villain, perhaps they have to fight a resurgent Shadow King together.

We'll see what Rosenberg does to Emma in the last few issues of Uncanny, I am hoping that she is an ally rather than an enemy of the X-Men.

I have no idea what's going to come out of HoX/PoX, I think that event is to throw all the mutant cards up in the air into a new direction and see where they all fall. Obviously there will be a new direction for the X-books for at least a year or two, whether they go to Mars or an island on Earth, there is definitely going to be a significant change. I think the art for HoX/PoX does seem to link Emma, Jean, and Scott together, I don't think it's a coincidence that they are grouped together as they currently appear in the comics. Probably Jean is still going to be affected by her time in AoXM, hence why she continues to wear the costume, Emma will still be rocking her Black King look, and Scott will be wearing one of his 90's costumes.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Scott will be wearing one of his 90's costumes.
    Actually, we've seen what he's wearing and seems basically his Revolutionary costume with a normal visor.

Emma is friends with both Jessica Jones and Janet Van Dyne.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Emma is friends with both Jessica Jones and Janet Van Dyne.
    And Shanna the She Devil, and Patsy, and Photon, and She Hulk hell you could even throw Sue there, And Tigra

And Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    And Shanna the She Devil, and Patsy, and Photon, and She Hulk hell you could even throw Sue there, And Tigra

And Rogue
    She WAS on okay terms with Rogue. After Black I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post

And Rogue
    lol, I think Rogue is pretty ticked at Emma since Rogue was the person Emma tricked into helping her get control of the Hellfire Club. I still feel like Emma's note to all the X-Men at the end of her X-Men Black issue, was her trying to explain why she did it and hoping they would understand eventually. That's why I thought the Jessica Jones appearance was very consistent to the X-Men Black issue, it showed that Emma doesn't see the heroes as her enemies and she is willing to help if people call her. She'll always be sarcastic and a little mean, but she'll still help.

LOL..ya'll are using the term friend VERY loosely. She has several acquaintances but I wouldnt call them friends. For something more relevant, I guess I should specify within the X-men as thats the group she has mutual contacts with in terms of Jean. The only one that remotely comes close is probably Magik and thats due to Bendis run and unfortunately even that was shortlived

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

LOL..ya'll are using the term friend VERY loosely. She has several acquaintances but I wouldnt call them friends. For something more relevant, I guess I should specify within the X-men as thats the group she has mutual contacts with in terms of Jean. The only one that remotely comes close is probably Magik and thats due to Bendis run and unfortunately even that was shortlived
    Magik should be mad at Emma for manipulating her in Death of X. But Marvel decided to ignore literally everything that happened in Bendis run even before he moved to DC, even Scott and Illyana seem to barely know each other in UXM, so I doubt it will be addressed both that, while not really friends, they worked together for quite some time, and that Emma tricked her. As for friends, Beast was her friend before Marvel decided to turn him into a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Magik should be mad at Emma for manipulating her in Death of X. But Marvel decided to ignore literally everything that happened in Bendis run even before he moved to DC, even Scott and Illyana seem to barely know each other in UXM, so I doubt it will be addressed both that, while not really friends, they worked together for quite some time, and that Emma tricked her. As for friends, Beast was her friend before Marvel decided to turn him into a dick.
    I always felt Hank had the most in common with Emma, he is highly educated as she is, and they both like "cultured pursuits", fine wine, classical music, opera. On the other hand I always liked Hank and Abigail Brand together too. It would be interesting though if Hank and Emma started out as friends again and tried going on dates together to see if there was anything more there.

I always felt Hank had the most in common with Emma, he is highly educated as she is, and they both like "cultured pursuits", fine wine, classical music, opera. On the other hand I always liked Hank and Abigail Brand together too. It would be interesting though if Hank and Emma started out as friends again and tried going on dates together to see if there was anything more there.
    Hank enjoyed being around her in the Morrison run, even if he didn't like her messing with Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She WAS on okay terms with Rogue. After Black I'm not sure.
    She is the only one who didnt curse her when the thing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    She is the only one who didnt curse her when the thing happened.
    I think Laura and Gambit were more frustrated she didn't tell them the truth than truly angry with her.

Incredible Member

Sorry, my friends but it seems we're not done yet with the Cheap Soap drama!
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...ey-emma-frost/

Funny how for a comics talking about evolution, they won't ever let the characters grow up!