Page 82 of 301 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Sorry, my friends but it seems we're not done yet with the Cheap Soap drama!
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...ey-emma-frost/

Funny how for a comics talking about evolution, they won't ever let the characters grow up!
    He's probably not wrong. For most readers the real meat is in the soap drama and the action (Avengers are the other way around, first action then soap.).

The evolution is just part of the back-drop.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    He's probably not wrong. For most readers the real meat is in the soap drama and the action (Avengers are the other way around, first action then soap.).

The evolution is just part of the back-drop.
    haha I am surprised there isn't more pregnancies in the X-Men, everyone hooking up with everyone else. It's a very free love kind of school isn't it.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    haha I am surprised there isn't more pregnancies in the X-Men, everyone hooking up with everyone else. It's a very free love kind of school isn't it.
    Everyone getting pregnant would down play Mystique being the baby mama of the X-verse. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Everyone getting pregnant would down play Mystique being the baby mama of the X-verse. lol
    I can see it now, all the girls are offered birth control prescriptions when they do their regular medical checkups, and there are free condom dispensers in all the bathrooms at the X-campus. The teachers don't even bother to try to keep it in check, they just put up signs warning about sexually transmitted diseases and safe sex posters. Emma probably teaches Sex Ed alongside her telepathic defense/offense class.

Next week X-men Monday is supposed to be dedicated to Emma
    https://twitter.com/aiptcomics/statu...739453440?s=21
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I really hope they aren't going to make Emma a villain. She has been actively helping heroes even after she became Black King. She helped Jessica Jones, and she helped Iceman and the X-Men against Sinister. She was in the new Infinity War and helped to save the universe. I hate that some of these writers want her to be some villain for the X-Men. Of all the people who taught at Xavier's she was always the one who had actual real world qualifications. In my head cannon Emma is using the HFC to undermine the anti-mutant programs, she is probably working actively to stop the "cure", undermine Sentinel, Hound, and Weapon X research, undermine the O.N.E. and undermine Project Wideawake. It even makes sense that she telepathically erased herself, if she is running a clandestine war against the anti-mutant programs and anti-mutant initiatives then she would do it behind the scenes because she actually thinks through and plans.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

That 2008 tweet by JDW says it all about him, really. Will take every X-man to the 80's, if allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Quick glance at the tweets makes it look like most people are on the same page as this thread, and I kinda want someone to ask why Emma in X-books is different than Emma in non X-books. But I still think I am going to skip that thread, I don't see how everyone asking him questions when we know how he feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    That 2008 tweet by JDW says it all about him, really. Will take every X-man to the 80's, if allowed.
    I mean, if you've already decided what I am going to do, do I get to do something different if I want? Or do I have to do what you think I am going to do based on your ability to read a mind through a tweet?

A lot of the questions being asked are questions we already know the answer to. Of course Marvel wouldn't use those Greg Horn cover in 2019. What a waste of a question.

Will Emma be in X series. That's a spoiler.

Emma's had a great run of it outside the Xbooks saving the universe saving mutants too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White View Post
    I mean, if you've already decided what I am going to do, do I get to do something different if I want? Or do I have to do what you think I am going to do based on your ability to read a mind through a tweet?
    Basing an opinion on how you plan to tackle these stories going forward on the statements you've made over time doesn't seem like a completely irrational way to go...

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    A lot of the questions being asked are questions we already know the answer to. Of course Marvel wouldn't use those Greg Horn cover in 2019. What a waste of a question.

Will Emma be in X series. That's a spoiler.

Emma's had a great run of it outside the Xbooks saving the universe saving mutants too.
    Did someone actually ask about using something like the solo series covers??? Those things really delayed me picking up the trade when I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Basing an opinion on how you plan to tackle these stories going forward on the statements you've made over time doesn't seem like a completely irrational way to go...
    OK, then I guess I will take every X-Man back to the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Did someone actually ask about using something like the solo series covers??? Those things really delayed me picking up the trade when I saw it.
    Yup, but I don't know what answer they want short or Marvel apologising for those covers I dont know what they want. The series sold very well.

I don't know why waste a question on it

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Yup, but I don't know what answer they want short or Marvel apologising for those covers I dont know what they want. The series sold very well.

I don't know why waste a question on it
    The only way that gets answered is if pretty much every other question is about something they said they won't ask about. Although if we're really curious we could just ask JDW since he's in thread.