Page 84 of 301 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    all of the x-men's memories of emma are gone and they only know she ever existed because juggernaut mentioned her
    But is this a plot point? Like something happened and that's why they don't remember her? So weird.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    But is this a plot point? Like something happened and that's why they don't remember her? So weird.
    yeah, we learned it in the next issue and it will presumably play out when we see Emma

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    To give more context, Juggernaut was looking at Cyclops' list of villains that he thinks need to be dealt with. Juggernaut was wondering why Emma wasn't on the list, causing everyone to look confused and Scott to ask "Who the hell is Emma Frost?" It's basically implying Emma wiped their memories of her ever existing, and Juggernaut only wasn't affected because he had just joined or because his helmet protected him. The upcoming issue will presumably reveal what Emma's been up to and why she made everyone forget her. Some people are hoping someone like Sinister is actually all behind it, but given Emma's status in the X-office for the past few years, chances are she's the one doing the manipulating behind the scenes.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

So the X-Men don't even remember Emma? Wow I feel like I come to this forum just to get more heartbreaking news about Mama. I just pray Emma isn't behind the mind wipe but I have little faith in Marvel
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

the x-office and watchmojo are colluding, the special counsel has found
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by Garrie Gastonny
    Awesome piece! Thanks for sharing.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Awesome piece! Thanks for sharing.
    No problem. Here's another by Brandon Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Sorry, my friends but it seems we're not done yet with the Cheap Soap drama!
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...ey-emma-frost/

Funny how for a comics talking about evolution, they won't ever let the characters grow up!
    I feel like JDW is just self inserting himself here as Scott and wants two women fighting over him.

Anyway, I'll stand by what I said in the previous thread: Scott should just be back with Emma and be her right hand man. He's pretty much done with Xavier's dream anyway and him and Emma would be able to do more for mutants as a new HFC that focuses on activities that can't be seen in public. It will also have the added benefit of keeping Jean as the leader when they eventually come back

Scott also has to man up and give Emma two Rubies, An engagement ring and a certain someone that needs to exist in 616 in a much younger form
    Last edited by Squall13; 05-12-2019 at 01:53 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

It's hard to know now that Hickman will be changing things drastically, possibly taking the X-men off-Earth altogether, but it would certainly be an interesting scenario Scott & Emma leading a small band of X-men working in the shadows, without most people even knowing they exist. Of course, Scott and Emma being a couple is not only interesting in itself, but has the added benefit of making sure they don't revert to "classic" mode (meaning the mode writers and editors loved them growing up)- meaning Emma as a villain and Cyke the boyscout the never kills or break the rules too much. They keep each other in a much more interesting middle ground.

Why in OAA's name would they ever reference IvX again?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Why in OAA's name would they ever reference IvX again?
    we need confirmation that it holds popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    we need confirmation that it holds popcorn
    It can't even hold kernels. This is the worst popping corn.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Happy mothers day!
    I know Emma and her girls have a complicated relationship but they are related, their connection hits a soft spot for a charater that i sometimes don't like.

I hope they get to interact more one day. It will never be perfect but it doesn't have too.
    D6KIWZUW0AIQkfS.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Happy mothers day!
    I know Emma and her girls have a complicated relationship but they are related, their connection hits a soft spot for a charater that i sometimes don't like.

I hope they get to interact more one day. It will never be perfect but it doesn't have too.
    D6KIWZUW0AIQkfS.jpg
    four people i would end mutantkind for