Page 90 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Creed is evil again, and the X-Office didn't do much when he was Inverted. So I doubt they're doing it again when they just undid it.

The House of X cover seems to feature the clear cut heroes. Meanwhile Powers of X seems to fit for grey characters. Prior to the steady character assassination, Mystique used to be more grey & Hickman may take her back to those times which explains the partnership with Emma. Rather than the steady decline of Mystique from a complex freedom fighter to a sadistic psycho. Plus, we see Destiny in some promo stuff. And as you said, Toad is with Magneto last we saw.

The only odd one here Creed. Unless, GOD willing, they plan to do something with him besides be a villain parody. lol Or true to fashion, he's there for everyone else in the book to beat up.
    I don't know much about where Toad fits in right now, but I think the other 4 actually are roughly in the same boat. They're all going back towards villainous ways, and that concerns me.

Jean sees a brief Emma flashback from spoilers:
    IvX
    end of spoilers in Marvelous X-men today. Very random and makes no sense why that would be used

Any word on this telepathy that will help namor

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean sees a brief Emma flashback from spoilers:
    IvX
    end of spoilers in Marvelous X-men today. Very random and makes no sense why that would be used
    It did make sense, the point of that scene was showing the recent X-Men history and how it conflicts with the Age of X-Man reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It did make sense, the point of that scene was showing the recent X-Men history and how it conflicts with the Age of X-Man reality.
    It doesnt make sense to show Jean whom wasnt around for that. Ditto for Nate. All the other flashbacks on that page were stuff they experienced. That one was a big WTF especially considering Emma and Alex arent in this story and Jean would have no context for it

Last edited by myownlittleusername; 05-16-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Megacon chat with Matt Rosenberg from a few days ago.

Contains some hints of what's up for Ms. Frost in the current Uncanny arc.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

The fact that Hickman said Gen X is where Emma begun to get his attention (and not her Hellfire Club days) it's the best news we've gotten in a long time.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It doesnt make sense to show Jean whom wasnt around for that. Ditto for Nate. All the other flashbacks on that page were stuff they experienced. That one was a big WTF especially considering Emma and Alex arent in this story and Jean would have no context for it
    Jeen was around for that and Jean has Jeen's memories so it should work out.
    "Cable was right!"

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Jeen was around for that and Jean has Jeen's memories so it should work out.
    Exactly......something tells me Jean’s defenses are starting to fight back from Nate’s Mental Domination.......we only have what one more month of this AU Crap.......and it makes sense that Jean’s memories of her teenager self kick in to remember Emma (during the Teams time with Adult Cyclops’ camp)

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    The fact that Hickman said Gen X is where Emma begun to get his attention (and not her Hellfire Club days) it's the best news we've gotten in a long time.
    AGREED. Yassss queen!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    AGREED. Yassss queen!
    I'm hopeful for the first time in a while.

Incredible Member

Looks like Emma is not going anywhere soon. Really good news and maybe some of us were wrong (myself included) in our perception of what Jordan White was going to do with her. If that's the case I just feel like an idiot for falling into some click-bait article.
    What I hope now is some kind of understanding between Emma and Jean. We know this story, we've seen their rivalry growing, maybe it's time for them to overcome it.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Looks like Emma is not going anywhere soon. Really good news and maybe some of us were wrong (myself included) in our perception of what Jordan White was going to do with her. If that's the case I just feel like an idiot for falling into some click-bait article.
    What I hope now is some kind of understanding between Emma and Jean. We know this story, we've seen their rivalry growing, maybe it's time for them to overcome it.
    But we suspect what White would want to do with her, but also that Hickman would do what he wanted. And he seems to have no interest in "classic" Emma, but rather Gen X. & New X-men version.

I don't think Hickman is going to give us Hellfire Club Emma, Generation X Emma, or New X-Men Emma. I also don't think we're getting Scemma redux. He likes taking characters in new and often unexpected ways and pushing the brand forward. Look at what he did for 2 of his other favorite X-characters, Sunspot and Cannonball, in Avengers. He created new status quos for them by making Sunspot a major global power player and had Cannonball start a family with a new character Hickman created. I'm looking forward to Hickman's Emma because she needs a new direction and he's most likely going to give us something not seen before with her.