Page 86 of 167 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2505

It's nice to hear Eric Loomis as Iron Man again.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

It is cool that he’s doing Iron Man again. The game looks fantastic.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I literally just started a rewatch of EMH yesterday and had no idea he would be voicing Tony in MUA 3. His voice acting in EMH is one of the (many) highlights of that cartoon.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    I literally just started a rewatch of EMH yesterday and had no idea he would be voicing Tony in MUA 3. His voice acting in EMH is one of the (many) highlights of that cartoon.
    Man, I really should re-watch EMH one of these days .

So y’all, I tried lookin into Slotts run .. I love the concept and all but the first three issues focuses more on the side characters than Tony my guy. I don’t know, it seems like marvel has been treating my boy like that for awhile.
    I love the concept and the ART but the other characters get more attention than Tony. Like whhyyyy?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    So y’all, I tried lookin into Slotts run .. I love the concept and all but the first three issues focuses more on the side characters than Tony my guy. I don’t know, it seems like marvel has been treating my boy like that for awhile.
    I love the concept and the ART but the other characters get more attention than Tony. Like whhyyyy?
    large cast good
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    large cast good
    I want more of Tony! I’m selfish.

I’m throwing hands with Slott.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I can see how you can say that, but it eventually gets back to Tony. I kinda felt the same way. Trust me. You should keep reading. It not only comes back to Tony’s view, but the book itself gets better.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-30-2019 at 02:04 AM.

BANNED

I was finally able to snatch a S.H. Figuarts Mark 85 figure from a scalper... Yeah, it costed me... But i really want this figure and it's finally on its way to me. I really want it 'cause this is it, you know, there won't be any new Iron Man armor model over Mark 85. That's why i need this figure so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    I was finally able to snatch a S.H. Figuarts Mark 85 figure from a scalper... Yeah, it costed me... But i really want this figure and it's finally on its way to me. I really want it 'cause this is it, you know, there won't be any new Iron Man armor model over Mark 85. That's why i need this figure so much.
    That’s awesome. If you can show some pics when you get it that would be cool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That’s awesome. If you can show some pics when you get it that would be cool.
    Sure but don't expect me to take it out of the box, i paid an arm and leg for it.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Sure but don't expect me to take it out of the box, i paid an arm and leg for it.... lol
    LOL! I completely understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That's the wrong code for a forum embed. The correct code is
    HTML Code:
    [video=youtube;H9d6IbJC6Rc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9d6IbJC6Rc[/video]
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman