Page 128 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2505
    BANNED

Poor Hank he is always playing second fiddle to Tony. It was one of the plot points of the mighty Avengers and the mini series where Tony travels to the past and encounters Pym and managed to antagonize him once again. They just don't seem to get along. In disassembled Hank was quick to believe the worse about him and wasn't ready to give him the benefit of doubt. So they do have moments where they are always clashing.
    Of course here it may be just Slott being Slott as he had Reed insulting Hank for no apparent reason and antagonizing him.He likes to write characters having mental hang ups and floundering due to them.
    Last edited by Desmark; 09-18-2019 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Tony knows that it's Ultron. He only starts calling him Hank when he meets him because he knows that he thinks he is Hank. If Tony and Jan say offensive things about Hank that they don't mean, it'll throw Ultron off. When Tony is calling himself the cool alpha male that Jan wanted while Hank was always a loser, he obviously doesn't mean that, but it works on Pymtron. They're just baiting him. That's his weakness.
    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    He got the idea to do that when he said to himself that he had to focus. So to make Ultron lose focus he started to attack him on both fronts Ultron believed he was, Hank and Ultron. Tony and Janet said things about Hank to get Ultron, who thinks he's both, to think on that, and then Machine Man said things about Jacosta to Ultron to insult him on that half, thus making him lose focus. They all picked up on what Tony was doing.
    This is how I read it as well. They were trying to stop Ultron in anyway possible and this got him pissed off enough to lose focus. Tony was trying anything to save Janet and Jocasta. He was getting ready to merged them like he did to Simon and Vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    He said the things I mentioned before he decided to make Ultron lose focus. And came up with the idea based on a whole different thought.
    Tony suffers from Major Depressive Disorder and Addiction. He knows what it's like to have mental issues. Doc Samson and Jocasta have tried helping him with his mental issues. Him and Jan were trying to get Ultron pissed and it worked.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-18-2019 at 11:48 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Poor Hank he is always playing second fiddle to Tony. It was one of the plot points of the mighty Avengers and the mini series where Tony travels to the past and encounters Pym and managed to antagonize him once again. They just don't seem to get along. In disassembled Hank was quick to believe the worse about him and wasn't ready to give him the benefit of doubt. So they do have moments where they are always clashing.
    Of course here it may be just Slott being Slott as he had Reed insulting Hank for no apparent reason and antagonizing him.He likes to write characters having mental hang ups and floundering due to them.
    Him and Tony buried the hatchet in The Iron Age mini. He told Hank he would get through his toughest times as Tony was from the future.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    This is how I read it as well. They were trying to stop Ultron in anyway possible and this got him pissed off enough to lose focus. Tony was trying anything to save Janet and Jocasta. He was getting ready to merged them like he did to Simon and Vision.

Tony suffers from Major Depressive Disorder and Addiction. He knows what it's like to have mental issues. Doc Samson and Jocasta have tried helping him with his mental issues. Him and Jan were trying to get Ultron pissed and it worked.
    Exactly. Couldn’t have said it better

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    As I said, it does not read like this because Tony got the idea to insult Ultron to distract him after this exchange took place.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    As I said, it does not read like this because Tony got the idea to insult Ultron to distract him after this exchange took place.
    I read it differently so we just agree to disagree.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-19-2019 at 08:51 PM.

This is from agents of wakanda 2. They are keeping the continuity, that's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post

That's awesome. It's good to see Janet get a lot of exposure.

Gonna convince myself that they used Original Sin Tony/Bruce/Hulk as the source for this suit just because it was the best story told using it.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Gonna convince myself that they used Original Sin Tony/Bruce/Hulk as the source for this suit just because it was the best story told using it.

I LOVE IT! Really looks cool. I loved the mini series from Original Sin as well. I also agree it was the best thing about Original Sin.

Wuh? So the story in Iron Man continues in a crossover, or is it contained within Iron Man and this is some irrelevant side-stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Wuh? So the story in Iron Man continues in a crossover, or is it contained within Iron Man and this is some irrelevant side-stuff?
    This is probably some vision Janet's having in AOW

It might confirm that Ultron Agenda has consequences though

This is probably some vision Janet's having in AOW

It might confirm that Ultron Agenda has consequences though
    In Slott’s interview he said it would have lasting effects on the MU. So it will be shown in other books.

I have a fondness for the black and yellow Marvel Now suit although I don't think it looks as great here.