Page 151 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2505

It's an AU. Not the same one as previous Marvel Zombies stories though. If it was in continuity, then Gamora wouldn't have been one of the GOTG reps (as she's no longer on the team) and Wu, Korr, and Vil wouldn't have been with the Fantastic Four (the Future Foundation don't even know the F4 are now at 4 Yancy Street in 616, as they're still off world).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's an AU. Not the same one as previous Marvel Zombies stories though. If it was in continuity, then Gamora wouldn't have been one of the GOTG reps (as she's no longer on the team) and Wu, Korr, and Vil wouldn't have been with the Fantastic Four (the Future Foundation don't even know the F4 are now at 4 Yancy Street in 616, as they're still off world).
    Thanks for answering me. I’ll still be picking it up because as I said. It was a fun read.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

My podcast just did an episode talking about EXTREMIS. Listen on all major podcasting platforms: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...s/id1482220681
    “Marvel Fan Rave Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.

What do you guys think about this list? What would you add to it? what would you take away? Do you agree with it? It's called 10 times Iron Man outsmarted everyone.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA11ttlRrkw
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-05-2019 at 01:48 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony was in the new issue of the Magnificent Ms. Marvel for those who are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderNerd View Post
    My podcast just did an episode talking about EXTREMIS. Listen on all major podcasting platforms: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...s/id1482220681
    Will check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Tony was in the new issue of the Magnificent Ms. Marvel for those who are interested.
    I saw the panels elsewhere. It’s cute .. Tony really clicks with em youngsters
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I saw the panels elsewhere. It’s cute .. Tony really clicks with em youngsters
    I love that he keeps in contact with Ms. Marvel. They were Avengers together and Tony feels he has to look over her.

I love that he keeps in contact with Ms. Marvel. They were Avengers together and Tony feels he has to look over her.
    What about Miles? Does Tony show up in Miles comic?

Also; I was out of the loop with Ms Marvel comic. Is her dad sick and Tony is helping her find a cure?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    What about Miles? Does Tony show up in Miles comic?

Also; I was out of the loop with Ms Marvel comic. Is her dad sick and Tony is helping her find a cure?
    I don’t know if he’s checked up on Miles lately. He used to and yes, Ms. Marvel’s dad is sick and Tony is trying to find a cure.

I don’t know if he’s checked up on Miles lately. He used to and yes, Ms. Marvel’s dad is sick and Tony is trying to find a cure.
    Aww Tony is such a sweetheart.

And of course, he was blameless in the rift that caused Kamala to leave the Avengers and start the Champions. It was Sam Wilson who pushed her over the edge, Tony was in a coma at the time and not involved in the incident that was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. Don't forget what Kamala said when Carol was fighting Tony in Civil War II - "it's like watching my superhero parents get a divorce". There's a reason Tony called himself her "Uncle". He's almost like a second father to her, but he knows he can't replace her real father.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

And of course, he was blameless in the rift that caused Kamala to leave the Avengers and start the Champions. It was Sam Wilson who pushed her over the edge, Tony was in a coma at the time and not involved in the incident that was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. Don't forget what Kamala said when Carol was fighting Tony in Civil War II - "it's like watching my superhero parents get a divorce". There's a reason Tony called himself her "Uncle". He's almost like a second father to her, but he knows he can't replace her real father.
    Great points. Also I was unaware she had a falling out with Sam.

In Champions #1. Sam said they couldn't clean up after a fight, so she stormed off. Miles and Nova had already quit the team. Vision and Jane Foster were powerless to stop her from quitting.

In Champions #1. Sam said they couldn't clean up after a fight, so she stormed off. Miles and Nova had already quit the team. Vision and Jane Foster were powerless to stop her from quitting.
    Wow! Ok. Now I see why she walked out.

Oh damn, I didn’t know either.

Why did Nova and Miles quit? And why was Sam not allowed to clean up?