Page 159 of 167 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It would need to be the version that Doc Ock perfected, as the original had a major defect, remember - the clones were unstable before he made those modifications... trouble is, that lab was destroyed, so the research is lost.
    Didn't Stilt-Man talk about using the tech to make a clone army of him in Gage's Superior run? And as far as I remember in CC#5 and Omega, most of the lab was fine, the tie-in in ASM even has Otto using some tech to transfer his mind to another clone.

It was destroyed after that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Tony Stark and Stephen Strange exchange their Iron Man suit and Cloak of Levitation with one another in this official AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR unused concept art!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Tony Stark and Stephen Strange exchange their Iron Man suit and Cloak of Levitation with one another in this official AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR unused concept art!
    That would have been pretty cool to see.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It was destroyed after that.
    If it was destroyed only after CC then that could leave a decent amount of time for Arno to get that tech.

Hopefully it's not the case though, while I did joke once that Krakoa could just have used Ben's cloning tech to get a less convoluted cloning method, it's better for each series to have their own cloning and not mix too much, make stories less convoluted to follow, plus it can give different cloning methods.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Not surprised it didn't make into the movie (it would've been really goofy) but fun nonetheless .

Go back two pages please - I already posted that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    If it was destroyed only after CC then that could leave a decent amount of time for Arno to get that tech.
    Happened in the Superior Octopus one-shot, IIRC - which was a Secret Empire prelude. That isn't a very large gap, really. And it was before Slott took over Iron Man, obviously, so Arno wasn't even working with Sunset Bain yet. And they explicitly said it was the same tech that brought back Tony and Rhodey. That means it couldn't have been obtained before Secret Empire.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 11-24-2019 at 06:02 PM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Art by Javier Rodriguez from History of the Marvel Universe #5.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Art by Javier Rodriguez from History of the Marvel Universe #5.

Damn! Looks cold blooded. I haven’t picked up any of the Marvel Universe History comics. Going to have to pick them up.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Does anyone know if Schiti will be back on the book after Iron Man 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Does anyone know if Schiti will be back on the book after Iron Man 2020?
    I think the plan is similar to what they did with Russell Dauterman on Thor, where they're giving him a bunch of lead in time to draw a full summer event (to complete the trinity since the last two line-wides were about Cap and Thor.) There are those tweets implying that he and Slott are still vibing from last month, and Gage was on Word Balloon recently where was pretty cagey about how long the story was going to be running for (He also confirmed once again that Tony would be part of the story, but no details.) So we'll see! I'm hype regardless.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

We have a checklist, we know that the 2020 event ends in June.

iMan 42s

I'm reluctant to call a date right now. The intended date is June but considering just how many delays happened between Iron man and Fantastic Four I'm fully expecting another delay. I know it's six issues and it's being written for the trade, but given how this was handled I'm willing to believe it goes into July or beyond.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.