Page 134 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    WE HAVE GEAR SHOULDERS. I HAVE EYES ON THE GEAR SHOULDERS. I REPEAT: GEAR SHOULDERS.

https://twitter.com/DanSlott/status/1179106323948068864

Oh ****! Now I'm really worried.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

WE HAVE GEAR SHOULDERS. I HAVE EYES ON THE GEAR SHOULDERS. I REPEAT: GEAR SHOULDERS.

I don't like the design unless Iron Man 2020 is a bit of a bad guy.

iMan 42s

Damn it all....
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Have we known that this is the last arc of the series? Or have I just been way way way out of the loop?

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Have we known that this is the last arc of the series? Or have I just been way way way out of the loop?
    Ultron Agenda finishes and then next year we get whatever is happening in 2020 (likely a relaunch).
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Are we really going through another year without Tony Stark? Really?

iMan 42s

Iron man Bendis era cover.jpg
    Spongebob meme template 1.jpg
    Back "In you go" Iron man!
    Iron man 2020 cover.jpg

Almost as if it's a tragedy in three pictures.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I think he is going to be in the book. Or it will follow the Avengers storyline. He was not in the book for two years and just came back. Too soon to do this again.Probably the "death" is Tony Stark from this run is just an AI inside a body and the real Tony Stark still dead.

This current AI and the supporting cast will remain but Arno will be IM and Stark Unlimited's CEO.

I'm hopeful that we'll have a guerilla Iron Man fighting in stealth-armor like a high-tech Snake-Eyes.

iMan 42s

There's a thought.

Tony being fused with his armor and Arno working on making Jocasta human(ish) leads to Arno replacing Tony while he gets his brother separated from the suit. Then (assuming the book actually ships on time) he faces Bain and Machine Man and assuming Ultron escapes is confronted towards the end with Tony making yet another triumphant return from the dead. Y'know, since it's not like Slott did that over in Spider-man and we just came off it with Bendis.

At the end Hank is super dead this time (destroying Ultron) or we conveniently forget Hank's soul getting eaten in the soul gem and Hank is just back separated from Ultron.
    Tony returns from the grave setting up the new status quo for another writer
    Slott makes an attempt to run a 2020 spin-off

I’m really worried that Tony will either be a replaced or a semi regular guest star in his own book.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

It could be the case where Tony is replaced in his own ongoing but that's not the case in other books.

I mean, Cap isn't Captain America anymore but that hasn't stopped him from being on The Avengers or having guest appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It could be the case where Tony is replaced in his own ongoing but that's not the case in other books.

I mean, Cap isn't Captain America anymore but that hasn't stopped him from being on The Avengers or having guest appearances.
    They already said Tony won’t be in the next space arc of Avengers. It will probably be because of something that happens in his book.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-02-2019 at 03:38 AM.

Yeah, Black Widow is replacing him.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3HBx55i...d=uutqfhvdvngp

if schiti ain't stayin', i'm dyin'
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate