Page 55 of 167 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Pretty cool.

I just wish I cared about Avengers Compound...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    During Kieron Gillens Iron Man run which was the one that created the adoption storyline.
    Arno goes back to the 1980s if not before.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Different Arno. Very different.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Arno goes back to the 1980s if not before.
    I was talking about the new one that is Tony's brother. Not his nephew from the future.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

The big three together again. Endgame is right around the corner. I'm both excited and scared(Don't know what's going to happen with Tony) to watch Endgame lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    The big three together again. Endgame is right around the corner. I'm both excited and scared(Don't know what's going to happen with Tony) to watch Endgame lol.
    I know, right?? I got my ticket on the 24th! Really really hyyyped.

Any theories y’all got?

Mighty Member

I'm going through Iron Man from the beginning. I'm curious when it comes to the Events from Secret Wars to present how to read them? I thought about reading the entire event but since it involves so many tie-ins plus the main event itself can I only read the Iron-Man/Avengers tie-ins plus the event? Or do I need to slog through the whole event?

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I'm going through Iron Man from the beginning. I'm curious when it comes to the Events from Secret Wars to present how to read them? I thought about reading the entire event but since it involves so many tie-ins plus the main event itself can I only read the Iron-Man/Avengers tie-ins plus the event? Or do I need to slog through the whole event?
    I would just read Infamous Iron Man and then jump to the next volume by Bendis.

Tony doesn't really have anything going on in the main Secret Wars event.

Avengers: Endgame Poster from artist Tracie Ching

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Avengers: Endgame Poster from artist Tracie Ching
    They have so many great posters for Endgame. I want one, but it's hard to pick to be completely honest lol.

TONY STARK: IRON MAN #14
    DAN SLOTT & JIM ZUB (W) • VALERIO SCHITI (A) • Cover by INHYUK LEE
    CARNAGE-IZED VARIANT COVER BY PASQUAL FERRY
    “THE ONE-STEP PROGRAM”
    When Iron Man tells Captain Marvel that he can’t be her sponsor because he may or may not have fallen off the wagon, Carol doesn’t it take it well. What is Tony Stark’s new high-tech solution for sobriety? Find out why this might be his worst idea yet. Featuring the villainy of the all-new Spymaster. And follow Jocasta as she decides to go all in for “the ultimate upgrade.”
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

All the best Iron Man runs have the goddamn Spymaster. Let's go.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate