Page 92 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I love seeing his audition. It’s rare to see a role change an actors life and change the character he plays forever. RDJ is Tony Stark and Tony Stark is RDJ.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I love seeing his audition. It’s rare to see a role change an actors life and change the character he plays forever. RDJ is Tony Stark and Tony Stark is RDJ.
    I love RDJ portrayal, he is great but I kinda dislike the influence MCU has on the comics. Tony’s character was different before RDJ and I prefer his old self.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I love RDJ portrayal, he is great but I kinda dislike the influence MCU has on the comics. Tony’s character was different before RDJ and I prefer his old self.
    Personally, I'd be fine if Marvel were able to combine both the pre-RDJ version with the post-RDJ version.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Personally, I'd be fine if Marvel were able to combine both the pre-RDJ version with the post-RDJ version.
    post- RDJ Tony is a goofy ass still love him

Beautifully done. I would love to have one.
    https://www.cbr.com/hot-toys-iron-ma...untlet-figure/
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    To me Tony was a little more serious before RDJ, but Tony did talk a lot when he fought. I think they took what was there and turned it up a notch with RDJ performance.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-18-2019 at 10:36 AM.

To me Tony was a little more serious before RDJ, but Tony did talk a lot when he ought. I think they took what was there and turned it up a notch with RDJ performance.
    I liked the serious tone on him more but I still love and enjoying post-RDJ too. Tony Stark is life.

Mighty Member

Most characters were more chatty even 15 years ago, let alone 20+ years ago.

Characters not jabbering during fights likely has more to do with comics improving as a medium than the influence of the movies.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Beautifully done. I would love to have one.
    https://www.cbr.com/hot-toys-iron-ma...untlet-figure/
    Very nice! I haven't bought an Iron Man figure for a minute now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    C0D5ACD2-1C25-4600-BE2B-A384F1D033D7.jpeg

Without a sugar daddy I can’t afford this game.

This really looks amazing. I like that they looked to the source material. My friend has the VR stuff and he said he would buy the game so I can play it. So I'll have a chance to be Iron Man. CAN'T. WAIT.

Just give us a real Iron Man game for consoles .

Just give us a real Iron Man game for consoles .
    Couldn’t agree more. Those first two games were just bad. They could easily give us a great Iron Man game.