Page 122 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2505

Love his work. He’s done some of the greatest Iron Man pics of all time.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    His appearances in Squirrel Girl have been fun. I’ll definitely check this one out. Is he in it a bit?
    One could say we see a lot of him in this issue....

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Nick Bradshaw

Nice showcase of the progression of the Iron Man armor. They even included the triangle chest emblem .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nice showcase of the progression of the Iron Man armor. They even included the triangle chest emblem .
    I know right. Just a great variant. That’s some of the things I like about it as well.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    One could say we see a lot of him in this issue....
    Yeah lol. I got the issue today. Tony’s gonna have to improvise in his boxer shorts against taskmaster and friends.

Yeah lol. I got the issue today. Tony’s gonna have to improvise in his boxer shorts against taskmaster and friends.
    Not to worry, Tony's been through this before. Just another day at the office.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Not to worry, Tony's been through this before. Just another day at the office.
    Yep. Tony always has a plan. Looking forward to issue 50 to see how it concludes.

This is awesome. I’ll see Tony alive on the big screen again.

His appearances in Squirrel Girl have been fun. I’ll definitely check this one out. Is he in it a bit?
    Yes, as you've now seen.

He's also in Captain Marvel. Not a lot, but it's a competent appearance.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

In case anyone is interested....

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    In case anyone is interested....

The right man won. I figured they were going to give it to Batman. Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-15-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

The right man won. I figured they were going to give it to Batman. Thanks for sharing.
    That's one thing I like about Death Battle. They based the victory mainly on the skill & abilities of the characters. Not based on the characters popularity.

For a side note, what is the majority thought on "Iron Man 3"? Is it beloved in this board? How would people in this board rank the Iron Man movies?

When I met Bob Layton, he was not a fan of Iron Man 3. Interested to hear others opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    That's one thing I like about Death Battle. They based the victory mainly on the skill & abilities of the characters. Not based on the characters popularity.

For a side note, what is the majority thought on "Iron Man 3"? Is it beloved in this board? How would people in this board rank the Iron Man movies?

When I met Bob Layton, he was not a fan of Iron Man 3. Interested to hear others opinions.
    I love the Iron Man movies in the order they came out in, but unlike a lot of people I have a HUGE amount of love for Iron Man 2. Part 3 is mostly unlike for Tony not being in the armor much and the Mandarin twist. At least around most boards I see. I had a chance to meet Bob Layton and it was great. We didn't talk about the Iron Man movies. We talked most about Iron Man comics and our love for the character.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-15-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Iron Man spotlight game play Avengers footage.
    https://www.cbr.com/marvels-avengers...otlight-video/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-15-2019 at 11:16 PM.