Page 124 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2505

Canceling a series just for an immediate relaunch? The classic Marvel way .

In fairness, the timing makes this much more appropriate than usual. I.e. beginning Iron Man 2020 precisely on January of 2020.

I was wondering if Ultron was gonna go for 4 or 5 issues for a 5 or 6 issue trade.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/09...ayed-december/

any thoughts I wanted a resolution to the whole hank pym thing cause like I'm pretty sure hes dead but like no one knows or cares
    I hope they relaunch it quickly and Tony will still be Iron Man. I hate when they do **** like this as it gets me worried.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

My guess is that Arno will take his company and we will see a guerilla Tony during Arno's reign. I expect this to be mostly about Arno being Iron Man 2020, with Stark gradually getting back into the game via stealth-armor stuff. Expect Tony to be the high-tech ninja fly in Arno's ointment.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    My guess is that Arno will take his company and we will see a guerilla Tony during Arno's reign. I expect this to be mostly about Arno being Iron Man 2020, with Stark gradually getting back into the game via stealth-armor stuff. Expect Tony to be the high-tech ninja fly in Arno's ointment.
    Slott pulls another Superior with Iron Man? Although I'm also reminded of Stane.

I haven't actually considered Arno taking over the book for a hot minute but that would be my **** as long as Tony's still doing stuff.

Could it relate to events in Avengers? Tony gets sent back in time - so Arno usurps him in his absence?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Wuh? Tony got sent back in time? Under what circumstances? Did he rebuild the time-machine he invented in Grell's run?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Wuh? Tony got sent back in time? Under what circumstances? Did he rebuild the time-machine he invented in Grell's run?
    FCBD Avengers shows that he ends up back in time to meet the Avengers 1,000,000 B.C. but in the actual book all he's done so far is find a fossilized Iron Man helmet and stay behind to investigate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I haven't actually considered Arno taking over the book for a hot minute but that would be my **** as long as Tony's still doing stuff.
    That's the thing though. How much will Tony even be in the book if Arno takes over. Because I think this is what's going to happen.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-17-2019 at 01:24 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

There's been no evidence of time travel in this series, just can a machine be human?

Arno is likely doing a hostel takeover while Tony goes underground.

The issue is, wasn't this the Fraction run?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    FCBD Avengers shows that he ends up back in time to meet the Avengers 1,000,000 B.C. but in the actual book all he's done so far is find a fossilized Iron Man helmet and stay behind to investigate it.
    That sounds like exactly what motivated him to invent a time machine back in Iron Man volume 3, issue 59.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    There's been no evidence of time travel in this series, just can a machine be human?

Arno is likely doing a hostel takeover while Tony goes underground.

The issue is, wasn't this the Fraction run?
    Or Obadia Stane.

I mean, comics rehash the same plot points every few years or so. It's the execution that counts...

I don't have a doubt that they will come back with a new solo.

This will be titled IRON MAN 2020 to coincide with the Machine Man story from a few years back.