Page 5 of 167 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by VGCinema View Post
    This is the best idea and I totally need this to happen. She recently came back in West Coast Avengers, so let's hope they don't send her down the river or anything like that.

It is now officially my mission in life to bring back the mullet! #BringBackTheMulletMarvel
    Haha! #AttacktheMullet!Snip!Snip!

Quote Originally Posted by Ana View Post
    I saw the replies from the other topic. Thanks to everyone. I read Arno's issue.

About Captain Marvel I think Marvel will retcon or just erase the adoption thing sometime in a not so near future. So my hopes were up when saw the line, cause I think the easiest way to fix is make Tony the son of a Howard's misconduct. That explains why he looks exactly like Howard, has the same intelect as Howard, has the same talent as Howard as Howard and has all Howard's hereditary tics.

Speaking about Cap.Marvel, I read an interview about the new book and they're planning to make Tony a more fixed character on it. Really nice that we're ready to move on from CWII.
    That's good. Just don't have them act like Aaron does in Avengers. It's not that funny anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That's good. Just don't have them act like Aaron does in Avengers. It's not that funny anymore.
    In total agreement here.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    In total agreement here.
    Co-signed. Avengers needs a new writer because Aaron is just not working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana View Post
    I saw the replies from the other topic. Thanks to everyone. I read Arno's issue.

About Captain Marvel I think Marvel will retcon or just erase the adoption thing sometime in a not so near future. So my hopes were up when saw the line, cause I think the easiest way to fix is make Tony the son of a Howard's misconduct. That explains why he looks exactly like Howard, has the same intelect as Howard, has the same talent as Howard as Howard and has all Howard's hereditary tics.

Speaking about Cap.Marvel, I read an interview about the new book and they're planning to make Tony a more fixed character on it. Really nice that we're ready to move on from CWII.
    I was thinking the same thing about Howard still being Tony's biological father all do to an affair with Amanda. So he would still be Howard's son just not Maria's biological son. It would make sense as in why Tony couldn't pilot the first GodKiller armor because he wasn't the full blooded son of Howard AND Maria. It would also explain how he looks like Howard and was great at inventing weapons.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-06-2019 at 08:31 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony and Rhodey are going to be in Captain Marvel #1 for those who are interested. Also has everyone read Tony Stark: Iron Man #7 so we can talk without spoiling it for anyone?

Tony and Rhodey are going to be in Captain Marvel #1 for those who are interested. Also has everyone read Tony Stark: Iron Man #7 so we can talk without spoiling it for anyone?
    I'm sure we're passed the time frame of using spoiler tags.

Tony is in Captain Marvel #1 and Squirrel Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    I'm sure we're passed the time frame of using spoiler tags.
    OK. As I stated before. I loved how Tony had the big Red Button that said it was to be pushed to screw up The Controllers plans lol. That was Tony all over. Can't wait for the next issue as the issue took things to another level. Really enjoying Slott's use of eSCAPE and Controller.

Tony is in Captain Marvel #1 and Squirrel Girl.
    Thanks. Didn't know about Squirrel Girl.

Tony is only shown sitting at a table in the latest Avengers, with zero lines.

So that pretty much confirms I'm done with this comic.

Thanks. Didn't know about Squirrel Girl.
    It's another great appearance, but I'm guessing this "arc" is wrapped up in this issue. Too bad, as I've really been enjoying it. But I've also now become a fan of Squirrel Girl.

Oh, and he's ofc in the prequel/prelude comic out today.

And apparently some people liked to argue that Steve was referring to Thor with this line in the movie (how ?????), so that argument can now be definitively put to bed.

tumblr_pl2psfjyAf1swv87q_1280.jpg

Oh, and he's ofc in the prequel/prelude comic out today.

And apparently some people liked to argue that Steve was referring to Thor with this line in the movie (how ?????), so that argument can now be definitively put to bed.

tumblr_pl2psfjyAf1swv87q_1280.jpg
    ....huh? Can you link one of these claims, so I can understand their argument?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    ....huh? Can you link one of these claims, so I can understand their argument?
    I don't really know that they have an "argument." I've never actually seen actual reasoning. Just that they hate Tony, so Steve couldn't be referring to him. Or they don't understand that both Tony and Steve have shown admiration for each other, even in their estrangement.