Page 42 of 167 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I really enjoy most of the articles CBR writes up about Tony. Although the closer we get to endgame the more scared I get of what will be Tony Stark's ultimate fate.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Anyone know what Tony did in this weeks Avengers? Was he even in it? Any help is appreciated.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

avengers 4 Selfie

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Anyone know what Tony did in this weeks Avengers? Was he even in it? Any help is appreciated.
    He's in it, but just as part of the fight scene. Most of the Avengers don't have much to do. The issue is mostly about Blade and the vampires. There's a little call back to Tony's meeting with Dracula, and there's a nice "hug-and-fly" panel of Iron Man and Captain America lol.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    What is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    What is this from?
    war of realms n 2

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...p-the-numbers/

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    He's in it, but just as part of the fight scene. Most of the Avengers don't have much to do. The issue is mostly about Blade and the vampires. There's a little call back to Tony's meeting with Dracula, and there's a nice "hug-and-fly" panel of Iron Man and Captain America lol.
    Thanks as always. I'll be getting it tomorrow.

Upcoming thoughts on Iron Man 2020.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/03...iron-man-2020/

I'd be pretty sad if Dan leaves and they don't speed up shipping since this is my favorite book right now. I wanted him to hit 650 at least.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

china poster

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I'd be pretty sad if Dan leaves and they don't speed up shipping since this is my favorite book right now. I wanted him to hit 650 at least.
    Shipping shouldn't be a problem. Seems like that they got Dan doing the plotting but Jim Zub doing the precise dialogue. That speeds things up as Slott can work on the next issue or F4 while Zub gets the script finished. Slott presumably then checks that everything is to his liking then sends it to the artist. Jim then just gets on with his other projects until Slott sends the next story outline to him.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

If y’all could choose a permanent love interest for our guy; Tony. Who would you chose and why?
    Basically, who is your favourite love interest for our hot Casanova?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    If y’all could choose a permanent love interest for our guy; Tony. Who would you chose and why?
    Basically, who is your favourite love interest for our hot Casanova?
    Ja
    Net
    Van
    Dyne
    Give
    Me
    More
    Ro
    Mance
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

My favorite is Rumiko.

wait can I also say stark/strange