Page 90 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    To be honest I'm just really glad to see the actual Avengers in the book lol. This looks like it will be a fun issue and also the Squadron Supreme will be crashing the party. Really looking forward to this issue.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Iron-Man-rip-off.jpg

An Iron Man/Mandarin fusion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzuzDFlC...=1uxm9dbtazstc

The deadliest weapon of them all...
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

New Hulkbuster variant?

I'm very interested to see what this will be! I wonder when it will be revealed.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-10-2019 at 04:57 PM.

BANNED

Here it is me lad, the forum memeber Tony Stark. Figuarts Mark 85 in box.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Here it is me lad, the forum memeber Tony Stark. Figuarts Mark 85 in box.

WOW! That is an absolutely stunning figure. Thanks so much for sharing. I wish I could afford one. I really love the look and functionality of this armor.

aaaaaa he even doubts minor things #SAD

Anyone got spoilers for Avengers #21? What else did Tony do in the issue?
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-11-2019 at 04:57 AM.

aaaaaa he even doubts minor things #SAD
    Isn't he the second backup, come to think of it ?

(But the answer is yes, yes he would).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Isn't he the second backup, come to think of it ?

(But the answer is yes, yes he would).
    Dark Reign mind backup and CW2 body backup combine to form duh one, troo backup.

He'd be the fourth backup. Riri's AI was the third (likely destroyed with her second armor, as she now has a different AI - the Tony AI briefly co-existed with the current rebooted Tony).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman