Page 137 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Loomis is the cartoon Iron Man VA, right? Makes sense they'd use him here. What's interesting is that the armor is empty - he's an AI, like in Secret Empire.
    He was his VA in EMH.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana View Post
    Sure. With RDJ gone the franchise need to step it up in all medias to stay a sucess. Work with some great arcs is always a good way to keep people on board

I deslike superhero x superhero relationships, so this pairing is meh to me. But Janet is a great character actually. I hope she gets her own solo. But I think she'll be in the book for 2020 and only will leave when other writer arrives.

This 2020 idea seemed to me more like something to please long time fans than to sale make a big hit sale comic. That's why I was surprised. But I completely understand why fans are worried, after all even the promotional art was kinda similar with the Search for Tony Stark one. Maybe this promotion is not on point yet.

Edit: And about the version of Arno, I'm not in the best place to judge. I have I huge problem with the way Marvel is aprroching the adoption angle. It's not me being difficult, but for me still lacks depth for a sensitive issue like this. So I don't know how this affect this version of Arno to me and if this is affecting all the latest runs for me.
    Girl, u spoke to my soul.

I agree with all em points!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    but guys

this time it's gonna be super fuckin' cool

me during bendis time:

ME IN 2020 MACHINE HEAVEN:

Ah,I see you're man of culture as well...
    Last edited by Mago dos Gatos; 10-03-2019 at 08:37 PM. Reason: error from previous posting

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    I'm curious, what would you say are your top 4 best looking Iron Man armors?

Mine are as follows:
    1.) Bleeding Edge
    2.)Extermis
    3.)MK 20
    3.) MK 19

Thanks to this helpful visual aid, my Top 4 are as follows:

1. The classic Model 4 (Iron Man #85)
    2. Stealth Armor (JRJR version from Iron Man #152)
    3. Telepresence Unit (Iron Man #290)
    4. Stark's War Machine (Iron Man #281)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Just read Avengers Loki Unleashed and it was a fun read. It takes place right after Zemo and the masters of evil really took it to the Avengers. Cool to see Roger Stern writing and Ron Lim on the art. Great to see Tony back with Cap and Thor after that happened. Iron Man and Avengers fans should give it a read.
    Agreed. Unlike nowadays, it felt rather extended but very entertaining throughout. Hopefully, we'll see more in the future.

A very commendable list, IMHO. Thanks, Tony Stark.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

Thanks to this helpful visual aid, my Top 4 are as follows:

1. The classic Model 4 (Iron Man #85)
    2. Stealth Armor (JRJR version from Iron Man #152)
    3. Telepresence Unit (Iron Man #290)
    4. Stark's War Machine (Iron Man #281)
    Thanks for this list and the pic. That is the most complete picture of Tony's armors I've seen yet.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Yeah, in fact the only ones missing seem to be anything used in Slott's run, Toni Ho's Rescue armor, all three Earth-616 Iron Patriots, and Riri's first and third/current suits.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Thanks for this list and the pic. That is the most complete picture of Tony's armors I've seen yet.
    I wish the Tony Stark: Iron Man run had it's own definitive new armor though.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It did, it's just that it kept getting Extremis in place of it. Like why even design a new suit if you're hardly going to use it?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

There's been multiple armors in TSIM, but yeah, in Avengers and any guest appearances, they just use Extremis.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    It did, it's just that it kept getting Extremis in place of it. Like why even design a new suit if you're hardly going to use it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There's been multiple armors in TSIM, but yeah, in Avengers and any guest appearances, they just use Extremis.
    Yeah. They finally decided on the one he had basically in issue 1 and 2 of TS:IM. They have been using extremis in it's place and to me that was irksome. He's been wearing the new one in the past couple of issues. Let's hope that anyone else that writes and draws Tony gets the memo and gives him the right armor.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-04-2019 at 01:00 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I love stuff like this. I just never have the money to get it lol.

Slott, Gage, Woods on Iron Man 2020, Arno is the new Iron Man.

Robots taking over is the theme.

Incredible Member

I'm in for ironman 2020.... I assume it will lead to more deaths head.