Page 113 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2505

double post.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-23-2019 at 11:17 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

New issue this week was really good. Wasn't crazy about the art but it was serviceable.

Story was very strong, though, and Ultron Agenda is looking to come out of the gate guns blazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Never thought I would see Senator Brickman again. He was Graydon Creed's running mate and Mystique's husband (as Mallory Brickman).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Technically, he's a Machine Man character -- which is undoubtedly why Dan dug him up out of obscurity here. He was introduced in Machine Man's original solo book as a villain there.
    Damn. I didn't know he was already a created character. Thanks for the info.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Damn. I didn't know he was already a created character. Thanks for the info.
    Correction: I confused miles Brickman (the machine man antagonist) with Ralph Brickman (mystique's hubby). They just happen to share the last name. I wonder if they were intended to be the same guy. Miles' middle initial is 'R.' Here he is in the Days of Future Past movie.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 08-23-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Correction: I confused miles Brickman (the machine man antagonist) with Ralph Brickman (mystique's hubby). They just happen to share the last name. I wonder if they were intended to be the same guy. Miles' middle initial is 'R.' Here he is in the Days of Future Past movie.

Oh. OK. Still. It’s cool to know he has been around before and has a history.

Just read the newest issue and WOW! Things have already went up a few levels. Great start to Ultron Agenda. Tony’s already on the ropes and it’s just getting started.

HOLY ****! That summary will grab you! Can't wait for Ultron Agenda to start.
    It kinda did already this week
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    It kinda did already this week
    I know and it’s already jumped up a level. Really looking forward to the next issue.

Tony was in quite a few books these last 2 weeks. He checked up on Ms. Marvel to see how she was doing with her father being sick. I like that Tony checks in with the younger heroes. He knows that she was an Avenger and needed someone to talk to and that she is the future. He was in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man helping Spidey help out a friend. He was in Loki trying to see if Loki was on the up and up and in Captain Marvel he was trying to help Carol see what was wrong with her powers. How come no one brings up stuff like this and only want to talk bad about Tony?!?! Look at all the good he does. See how magnanimous Tony is. That's one of the many reasons he's my hero. Faults and all.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-26-2019 at 12:30 AM.

What's everyone's thought on the newest issue? Or anyone of Tony's appearances?

I enjoyed the latest issue of Tony Stark. I haven't read his appearances in other books because other books usually crap on him.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I enjoyed the latest issue of Tony Stark. I haven't read his appearances in other books because other books usually crap on him.
    Yeah. This new issue was really good. I've been wanting Tony and Wasp to try to help Pym out, but it looks like they won't have the chance. As he's already going for the throat.

What's everyone's thought on the newest issue? Or anyone of Tony's appearances?
    ts:im low-key best marvel book, also loki was fun
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

What happened in Loki?