Page 35 of 167 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Tales of Suspense #51 Mar 1964
    First appearance of the Scarecrow in "The Sinister Scarecrow!"
    A contortionist becomes the Scarecrow

and steals some plans from Tony Stark to sell them to Cuba.

Script by Stan Lee, art by Don Heck

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Tales of Suspense #51 Mar 1964
    First appearance of the Scarecrow in "The Sinister Scarecrow!"
    A contortionist becomes the Scarecrow

and steals some plans from Tony Stark to sell them to Cuba.

Script by Stan Lee, art by Don Heck
    I really like scarecrow as one of Tony’s rogues. Joe Casey wrote him so damn good in Enter The Mandarin. He should be used more.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

6B63BB9D-6066-4963-8AC0-E7B08B1ACFB8.jpgFourth arc reactor with a different armor.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I've been reading Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD by Lee and Kirby. I never realized how prominent a role Tony played early on during that run. You might as well have said he was co-director of SHIELD.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I've been reading Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD by Lee and Kirby. I never realized how prominent a role Tony played early on during that run. You might as well have said he was co-director of SHIELD.
    A lot of people don’t realize that brother. Tony was extremely fundamental in creating shield and helped pick Fury for the job.

Iron Man Marvel Infographic (with avengers)
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...an-infographic

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Iron Man Marvel Infographic (with avengers)
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...an-infographic
    I notice even in card sets they always give Tony a 6 out of 7 for intelligence. That’s really his super power is his intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    A lot of people don’t realize that brother. Tony was extremely fundamental in creating shield and helped pick Fury for the job.
    Not that that's canon anymore .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not that that's canon anymore .
    Yeah. Hickman did change a lot of it, but Tony has still made major contributions to SHIELD.

069A2CB5-421F-43DD-8BFE-FE3374905591.jpgHere is the figth arc reactor and armor.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-15-2019 at 12:48 AM.

"NNNNNYYYEEEHH, I'M MUNCHIN' ON MY CIGAR AND WE'VE HIT A WALL IN THE PLOT! SITWELL, YOU LAME BRAIN! CALL THAT EGGHEAD STARK TO PULL OUT THAT GIZMO HE'S BEEN WORKING ON FOR MONTHS THAT WE'RE ONLY BRINGING UP NOW THAT WILL EITHER RESOLVE OR START A STORY!"

"Yes sir, Director Fury!"
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 03-12-2019 at 07:44 AM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    "NNNNNYYYEEEHH, I'M MUNCHIN' ON MY CIGAR AND WE'VE HIT A WALL IN THE PLOT! SITWELL, YOU LAME BRAIN! CALL THAT EGGHEAD STARK TO PULL OUT THAT GIZMO HE'S BEEN WORKING ON FOR MONTHS THAT WE'RE ONLY BRINGING UP NOW THAT WILL EITHER RESOLVE OR START A STORY!"

"Yes sir, Director Fury!"
    4th wall breaking aside, accurate dialogue to how Fury talked back then .

Default Tony stark iron man #12 marvel battle lines variant

Nice to see some more Battle Lines variants!

https://allforgeeks.com/variant-cove...lines-variant/
    Last edited by allforgeeks; 03-12-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allforgeeks View Post
    Yeah. I’m getting that and the HulkBuster one from Immortal Hulk.

@ryanqnorth
    Squirrel Girl has its FIFTIETH ISSUE coming out TOMORROW, and as part of that there's a special variant cover by Marcos Martin! LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS, AHHHHHHH @PanelSyndicate

source