Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182
Results 1,216 to 1,225 of 1225
    heroine addict we love you come back

This particular Aaron goofiness I don't mind .

Thanks for sharing. Good to see the actual Avengers in the book lol.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

Fantastic Member

lmao is that a narwhal?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This particular Aaron goofiness I don't mind .
    Yeah. This is something Tony would do and it is funny.
    " I've learned that free will isn't a gift-it's muscle that needs to be exercised-and only when it's in peak condition-is a man truly awake" TONY STARK

Finished Matt Faction's run a few days ago.

Pros
    - Loved some of his story beats and ideas. Five Nightmares and Worlds Most Wanted are highlights
    - I appreciate having one creative team for so long. In a time where most comic writers seem to only last about a dozen or so issues, its really refreshing to have one writer tell a story for 53 issues.
    - Loved me the design and philosophy behind the Bleeding Edge Armor.
    - Rescue is awesome

Negatives
    - I never cared for the art. Too many times I would be reading and suddenly notice a celebrity. Hell Tony Stark was just a brown haired version of that guy from Lost.
    - I didn't care for his portrayal of the Mandarin. This is probably something to do with recently reading "Haunted" but I like my Mandarin to be cultured and intelligence, not a lunatic.

Starting on Kieron Gillen's run next. Already annoyed he killed off Maya.
    I AM Iron Man

I noticed something odd in the backmatter of today's Unstoppable Wasp. "I'm really excited to see more of Iron Woman -- Natasha Stark". As far as I can tell, that character is an AU Tony, and appeared only once... in Dark Reign: Fantastic Four #2. I wonder if they mixed up DC's Natasha Irons (Steel) and either Rescue or Ironheart?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    Finished Matt Faction's run a few days ago.

Pros
    - Loved some of his story beats and ideas. Five Nightmares and Worlds Most Wanted are highlights
    - I appreciate having one creative team for so long. In a time where most comic writers seem to only last about a dozen or so issues, its really refreshing to have one writer tell a story for 53 issues.
    - Loved me the design and philosophy behind the Bleeding Edge Armor.
    - Rescue is awesome

Negatives
    - I never cared for the art. Too many times I would be reading and suddenly notice a celebrity. Hell Tony Stark was just a brown haired version of that guy from Lost.
    - I didn't care for his portrayal of the Mandarin. This is probably something to do with recently reading "Haunted" but I like my Mandarin to be cultured and intelligence, not a lunatic.

Starting on Kieron Gillen's run next. Already annoyed he killed off Maya.
    We agree on the pros. I think the whole run was amazing. On the negatives I loved the art. I thought he basing his Tony on Sawyer from Lost was pretty cool lol. I'm a HUGE Fraction fan, but the Knauf's Mandarin was much better than his version. WE totally agree about Gillen fridging Maya. I was PISSED to say the least. I can't wait until we see your opinion of the adoption storyline. BE sure to let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I noticed something odd in the backmatter of today's Unstoppable Wasp. "I'm really excited to see more of Iron Woman -- Natasha Stark". As far as I can tell, that character is an AU Tony, and appeared only once... in Dark Reign: Fantastic Four #2. I wonder if they mixed up DC's Natasha Irons (Steel) and either Rescue or Ironheart?
    Wouldn't she really be talking about Riri though?