Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin J View Post
Comixology is the app i'm using to read all my comics, it's linked to my Amazon Prime account....I'm only buying certain ones (paper), but on the app, I can read a lot of them for free.

Well, I really only know what I know about Iron Man from the movies...lol So I'm wanting to read the different variations....there was no Pepper Potts....no Jarvis....so that was different, but i liked that he was still working on being one with the suit....and I liked how he was able to become one with the suit. I did like the likeness of how they went back to how he made the first suit....kinda the same story but with lil variations in it. Looking forward to reading more....Iron Man has always been one of my Top superheros.

I plan on reading Most wanted tonight...but wanted to make sure i wasn't skipping any stories that lead up to it. So far, I've only read the two.....the Five Nightmares and Extremis.
Like Tony Stark mentioned before, I would highly recommend Knauf's run which sits in-between Extremis and Five Nightmares. It was the run around the time of Civil War and when Tony Stark was Director of SHIELD. But if you want to continue Fractions run then Most Wanted is next which takes place right after Secret Invasion.