Page 78 of 167 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Omg yes. Other than Madame Masque, those two are my favorite Iron Man villains. Plus the Unicorn.
    According to solicts. The next Spymaster will be an entirely new one.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    According to solicts. The next Spymaster will be an entirely new one.
    In a way that's too bad -- I would have liked to have revisited the one from Fraction's run but I realize it would be rather hard to bring him back after the way things ended with him in that run. I would like to see Dan bring back Tim Cababa though as part of the new Stark Unlimited team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    In a way that's too bad -- I would have liked to have revisited the one from Fraction's run but I realize it would be rather hard to bring him back after the way things ended with him in that run. I would like to see Dan bring back Tim Cababa though as part of the new Stark Unlimited team.
    I really liked Sinclair Abbott as Spymaster myself. He relished the role. I think they could easily bring him back if they wanted to.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Honestly I’d love for the new Spymaster to be female, but I have a feeling the new Ghost will be for movie synergy.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Honestly I’d love for the new Spymaster to be female, but I have a feeling the new Ghost will be for movie synergy.
    Are we getting a new Ghost? I know we were told we're getting a new Spymaster, but I didn't think Ghost was being replaced.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Are we getting a new Ghost? I know we were told we're getting a new Spymaster, but I didn't think Ghost was being replaced.

Nothing’s been stated yet, I’m just guessing.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Yesterday's issue was very good and not fill-in-y, because it actually picks up right where the last issue left off and is more about the ongoing story than the tie-in. It doesn't even take place during the event, the threat is sent to Tony right before the invasion. Also, the dragon looks great and good kitty Shapiro puts in work. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY--

Courtesy of Gail Simone who filled in. Not bad.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Yesterday's issue was very good and not fill-in-y, because it actually picks up right where the last issue left off and is more about the ongoing story than the tie-in. It doesn't even take place during the event, the threat is sent to Tony right before the invasion. Also, the dragon looks great and good kitty Shapiro puts in work. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY--

Agreed. I like how it continues the story and adds a little of WOTR. I love that Malkelith is still pissed at Tony for taking Mandarins rings from him in Gillens run lol. I also enjoyed that the story was told from Tony's point of view. I want that more often.Sending the dragon to Tony before WOTR even started just goes to show how great of a threat and opponent Stark is. Also we are supposed to get another issue on the 19th. Why can’t every month be a double ship month for this book lol.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 06-09-2019 at 09:59 PM.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Favorite Iron Man portrayal in media of all time.
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Season 2 was better.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Season 2 was better.
    To the utmost, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post

Favorite Iron Man portrayal in media of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Season 2 was better.
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    To the utmost, I agree.
    I have the DVD of the cartoon and I still pull it out every few weeks and watch it. I loved it when it first came on TV. Also it did get better with Season 2.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Season 2 was better. In fact, it gave me my favorite Hawkeye moment (for some reason): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_5j-KEO8us
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Loved that show as a kid and it was what really got me into Iron Man. However, I have to say it did not age very well
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!