Page 9 of 167 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/13...KIKX0DER&psc=1

This is happening. This is after DoS right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The first arc, the first seven issues, are during DoS. After that, it jumps to right after Secret Invasion and into Dark Cornrows.
    As Snoop said it takes place before and after. You should really pick this up if you can. Some of the best Iron Man stories ever written imo.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-16-2019 at 02:23 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I guess this is the trade? Where they collect the first 10 issues.

Not sure if we've seen the cover.

http://massmovement.co.uk/tony-stark...self-made-man/

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post

Aww man... That's smooth as heck. Just plain awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by VGCinema View Post
    Aww man... That's smooth as heck. Just plain awesome.
    That is a variant cover from the first issue they put out. It really is pretty cool and I snagged it when it came out. I just think this is a a good write up of what has happened so far.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-03-2019 at 01:55 AM.

Tony makes a brief appearance trying to talk Steve out of something at the end of Invaders #1. Nothing substantial, but also at least not an OOC appearance.

I also saw a scan of two panels he's in in Marvel Comics Presents #1.

Haven't seen the issue myself, but I'm guessing his appearance isn't a lot there, either, since it's another Cap story.

Tony makes a brief appearance trying to talk Steve out of something at the end of Invaders #1. Nothing substantial, but also at least not an OOC appearance.
    Ulch. I've come to hate any interactions between Iron Man and Rogers, since Rogers is always framed as perfect, and anyone who dares to disagree with him is framed as a demon or idiot or idiotic demon.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Ulch. I've come to hate any interactions between Iron Man and Rogers, since Rogers is always framed as perfect, and anyone who dares to disagree with him is framed as a demon or idiot or idiotic demon.
    The interaction is so brief here, and it really doesn't come off as that. Believe me - I'm sensitive to that, too, especially with the way some writers portray Tony lately. But this is only two panels, and Tony comes off as concerned, and not badly. Not even sure why the scene is included, it's so brief, but there you go.

Hots Toys has revealed its Iron Man Mark L (Super Thruster Version) Cosbaby Bobble-Head for the Marvel superhero epic Avengers: Infinity War; check out the promotional images here

Hot-Toys-Avengers3-Mark-L-Super-Thruster-Version-Cosbaby-1-600x422.jpg

Hots Toys has revealed its Iron Man Mark L (Super Thruster Version) Cosbaby Bobble-Head for the Marvel superhero epic Avengers: Infinity War; check out the promotional images here

Now that's an awesome bobble-head. I collect Iron Man POPS and would love to grab this, but I have a feeling it's a little out of my price range.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I used to worry about this lot in the past, but I think it will be different now or at least I'm hoping so.

This is the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

Now that is cold blooded. Very well done. I would love one just to keep in my room.