Page 69 of 167 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2505

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    More amazing Iron Man fan art.Attachment 82505
    Love this! Is this the suit up scene from the avengers?
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Love this! Is this the suit up scene from the avengers?
    Yep. That is it.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-18-2019 at 06:03 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

"We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Great pic of the crew from The Avengers. I remember how hyped me and my friends were after we came out of the theater from watching it.

Speaking of Tony in the MCU, what was your favorite suit up scene?

Top 3:
    Infinity War: Battle of NY scene, that was badass!

Avengers: Suiting up after Loki throws him out of the window.

Iron Man 2: Even though this is my least favorite Iron Man film, the briefcase scene was fantastic!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Top 3:

Iron Man 2: Even though this is my least favorite Iron Man film, the briefcase scene was fantastic!
    It's really hard for me to pick lol. It looks like I'm one of a very few people that loved Iron Man 2 lol. There are these 2 as well. I loved the Hulkbuster suit up in Age of Ultron and the Civil War suit up were he was in the helicopter and pressed a button and began to suit up. Let me think and I'll try and put them in an order in how I love them.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-21-2019 at 09:56 PM.

iMan 42s

Top 3:

AOU: Hulkbuster since I'd been waiting on it since 2008 so I was kind of bias to it
    Civil War: When Tony flies off to meet Steve. I just thought it was a clever idea on how to get Tony suited up without the suit technically right there
    Iron man 3: As a guy who had anxiety really bad at the time, when Tony got into the Mark 7 it really hit home
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Started re-reading the comics from the "Modern" era, starting with Extremis.

I forgot how good the Knauf's run was. Haunted has to be one of the best storylines and best uses of the Mandarin of the last 15 years for Iron Man.

Looking forward to getting to Faction's run though.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

These are my favorite suit ups for Tony in the movies.
    1.) Hulkbuster
    2.) When Loki throws him out the window in Avengers.
    3.) Suitcase suit up from Iron Man 2.
    4.) Helicopter one from Civil War.
    5.) Infinity War suit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    Started re-reading the comics from the "Modern" era, starting with Extremis.

I forgot how good the Knauf's run was. Haunted has to be one of the best storylines and best uses of the Mandarin of the last 15 years for Iron Man.

Looking forward to getting to Faction's run though.
    Glad to hear you're rereading The Knaufs. To me Haunted is the best Mandarin story I've ever read. Also can't wait for you to read Fraction and Larrocas run. It's easily one of the best not just Iron Man, but comic book runs I have ever read.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 05-21-2019 at 09:16 PM.

Glad to hear you're rereading The Knaufs. To me Haunted is the best Mandarin story I've ever read. Also can't wait for you to read Fraction and Larrocas run. It's easily one of the best not just Iron Man, but comic book runs I have ever read.
    I read Fraction's run when it was first coming out, honestly the only series that I have all the floppys for. I remember enjoying parts of it and am excited to reread it after almost a decade.

Also the topic of best MCU Suit ups:

1 - Avengers - Falling off of Stark Tower, the whole part leading up to that moment ("We have a Hulk") is one of my favorite scenes in the film and then the payoff of suiting up while he is falling.

2 - Captain America: Civil War - The button press to suit-up, with the soundtrack playing, such a goregous scene.

3 - Avengers: Infinty War - This one just shows how far the Iron Man suit has evolved. From the box of scrapes in a cave to forming up around him with nanobytes.
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

These are my favorite suit ups for Tony in the movies.
    1.) Hulkbuster
    2.) When Loki throws him out the window in Avengers.
    3.) Suitcase suit up from Iron Man 2.
    4.) Helicopter one from Civil War.
    5.) Infinity War suit up.
    Nice picks!!! Question for you, as you are my go to Iron Man expert We have a local comic con coming up and I am wanting to read more Iron Man, particularly older stories. So far on my list I am hunting these arcs:

Iron Man 131-132- I heard it has an epic Hulk battle.

Iron Man 190-200- The Iron Monger arc.

Iron Man 300-306- Mainly for the Hulkbuster story.

Any others you would suggest?
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Today's issue was... Yikes. Wow. So much to talk about. And that ending. Oof. Just amazing. Stark Realities is definitely one of my go-to Iron Man recs from now on.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate