Page 10 of 167 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Now that is cold blooded. Very well done. I would love one just to keep in my room.
    Not sure about this particular one, but people do sell arc reactors on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...actor&_sacat=0

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Not sure about this particular one, but people do sell arc reactors on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...actor&_sacat=0
    Thanks. Looks like you have to put them together. Some are in my price range. I would like to get the one with the display case that say's "Proof That Tony Stark Has a Heart."
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 01-17-2019 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    That is a glorious figure! I'm going to start putting money aside now to get this. Beautiful.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-17-2019 at 05:46 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

When is TSIM8 coming out? This book has been continuously good and fun so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    When is TSIM8 coming out? This book has been continuously good and fun so far.
    We won't get it until the first week of Feb. It's late again.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...rk-iron-man-8/
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-17-2019 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

The figures these days just get better and better. I got the Black and Gold armor like this for Christmas and it is amazing. They never made them this way when I was growing up.

Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-18-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    ugh

get it together

Don't expect an April solicit. Since the issue out in April was in the March solicits.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I was rereading Adamantium Agenda earlier and was thinking abut X-Men Red #10. I've noticed that the X-Men have been coming to Tony more for help. I am so happy about this as it shows the 2 sides giving each other a helping hand. Do you guys think it's the start of something good or just a few instances of lending a helping hand and not to make too much out of it?
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-20-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Imagine the money that guy saves on gas! HA!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!