Page 26 of 167 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    No problem with Riri joining the cast. Good move.
    Agreed. How you been brother? Hope everything has been alright.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Also we have to remember that she had Tony as her AI for a while. I know it isn’t exactly the original, but it’s close.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-17-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Also we have to remember that she had Tony as her AI for a while. I know it isn’t exactly the original, it’s pretty close.
    Yeah, but that was when she was the lead character. That's, like, the reverse of a supporting character .

I imagine she's popping up for an issue or two, more of a guest than part of a cast of characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, but that was when she was the lead character. That's, like, the reverse of a supporting character .
    I’m speaking as to them being together again.

Agreed. How you been brother? Hope everything has been alright.
    Doing good bro, hope you are as well. Just posting a little less than I used to right now.

I'm sure I'll pick it more, just giving myself a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    why wouldn't it be Stark's book.. since his name is on the title..
    that's what they said when Victor von Doom and Riri first showed up and hogged the storylines in Tony's book.

Anyone catch Tony at the end of Thor #10?

I think it would be great for Tony and Odin to build Thor's next and final hammer together until Thor gets Mjolnir back.

Anyone catch Tony at the end of Thor #10?

I think it would be great for Tony and Odin to build Thor's next and final hammer together until Thor gets Mjolnir back.
    I saw it. That would be cool if him and Odin did that. Last time Tony saw Odin. Odin was acting like a dick and here was Tony trying to help Odin.

I saw it. That would be cool if him and Odin did that. Last time Tony saw Odin. Odin was acting like a dick and here was Tony trying to help Odin.
    It kinda makes sense for Odin to turn to Tony.

They don't play it up a lot anymore but Thor and Tony are pretty close friends.

It kinda makes sense for Odin to turn to Tony.

They don't play it up a lot anymore but Thor and Tony are pretty close friends.
    Tony and Thor are really close. He forgave Tony over CW before Cap did.

Saw this on Reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    Saw this on Reddit.

I really enjoy stuff like this. Getting to see all of Tony’s armors. The effort and genius that went into building each one.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 02-18-2019 at 10:48 PM.